PDA

View Full Version : PSN Messenger v1 :

wraggster
August 30th, 2008, 21:57
News via pspgen (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7879&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

fableboss1 young encoder fourteen years old, just send us a new homebrew: PSN Messenger.

As its name indicates, this is a kind of messenger, not a mode wireless infrastructure but in ad-hoc!

A distance of 30 metres to send and receive messages is necessary.

It is also necessary that the two PSP concerned by exchanging messages have the homebrew to receive messages.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

animekid4
August 31st, 2008, 00:08
Dang....fourteen?! Wow... ill try it.

Buddy4point0
August 31st, 2008, 00:59
Why would you want to send people messages that you can talk to from where your standing?

jamotto
August 31st, 2008, 01:31
Why would you want to send people messages that you can talk to from where your standing?

Perhaps the other person is on the floor above/below you.

DPyro
August 31st, 2008, 02:16
Very misleading title...

jonezybaby
August 31st, 2008, 03:00
^^ ditto, ebuddy etc on ps3 is poor, need homebrew msn....

Ultima Chocochu
August 31st, 2008, 05:01
Very misleading title...

Indeed, I think just about everyone was thinking it'd let you message people on the actual PSN.

animekid4
August 31st, 2008, 05:44

Well I got like 2 other ppl in my family with psps.......and in places like daycare and stuff we could message each other if we were seperated or something like that.

watupgroupie
August 31st, 2008, 06:09
Ya and I'm 14, pretty sure I could have done this, but I havn't because, its POINTLESS! There are like 6 diffrent programs that do this now, stop it already. Ok you learnt C++ or lua, wow. Now stop wasting time and make something people will care about. Keep the small things to yourself and release the bigger ones for something that counts. Sorry bit of a rant, but it seems like this kid is just trying to show off or something...

DarthPaul
August 31st, 2008, 08:08
Very misleading title...

:(

hydrogenoptic
August 31st, 2008, 11:06
Hey c'mon guys give the kid a break he's only 14 this is probably his first self coded program and think about it a 14 year old would be chuffed about that title if he made the program himself so like i said give him a break and it is usefull.

Thanks kid!:D

Mr-S
August 31st, 2008, 11:44
Ya and I'm 14, pretty sure I could have done this, but I havn't because, its POINTLESS! There are like 6 diffrent programs that do this now, stop it already. Ok you learnt C++ or lua, wow. Now stop wasting time and make something people will care about. Keep the small things to yourself and release the bigger ones for something that counts. Sorry bit of a rant, but it seems like this kid is just trying to show off or something...

ok....you release something thats really beneficial to homebrew world and evryone enjoys..
who is forcing you to download this?
its comments like yours that could cripple the homebrew world.. by demotviating people

how about you stop being arrogant and mocking other people and do something yourself.

until your are the greatest developer in the world with all at your knees i think you should keep oyur negative comments to yourself

sorry bit of a rant, but it seems like this kid is just trying to show off or something :rofl:

Strongbadunit2
August 31st, 2008, 21:56
What is the point of even posting this on dcemu, I mean 0 people will download it. I guess it's just something to make fun of :thumbup:

Nicko01
September 1st, 2008, 17:58
I started coding at 13. At that age, when you make something like that, it feels like you really accomplished something. :)
It's good to know coders are starting younger than what they used to. More coders means more programs, and having more programs is always a good thing.

watupgroupie
September 2nd, 2008, 03:20
ok....you release something thats really beneficial to homebrew world and evryone enjoys..
who is forcing you to download this?
its comments like yours that could cripple the homebrew world.. by demotviating people

how about you stop being arrogant and mocking other people and do something yourself.

until your are the greatest developer in the world with all at your knees i think you should keep oyur negative comments to yourself

sorry bit of a rant, but it seems like this kid is just trying to show off or something :rofl:
Like I said in my post though, keep it to yourself or to your RL friends. Its pointless to release this. Plus I'll get more into coding heavily when I grow up more, right now I'm a little busy having a life and don't have time for this. Plus I doubt this kid even read my comment. So I'm sure he'll be fine :P