PDA

View Full Version : Home beta client updated to version 0.98

wraggster
August 31st, 2008, 21:55
A PS3 Fanboy tipster (left anonymous to protect his identity) told us about a new update to the Home beta. The update adds a few redesigned locales, like a brand new Home Square. A new music application is being added to the central square as a meeting place for Home's virtual citizens. Here, they can listen to music as a group and even virtually dance.

The beta program will continue to expand over the next few weeks, and looking at the version number -- it won't be long until this baby reaches good ol' one point zero. At that point, is Home considered officially "ready"?

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/29/home-beta-client-updated-to-version-0-98/

Accordion
September 1st, 2008, 12:05
not in the UK

lmtlmt
September 1st, 2008, 12:25
i keep getting the "Hello lmtlmt it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?" message, i god damn have posted this week so fix that shit its starting to piss me off, and to stay on topic this is good news

Mc_Logical
September 1st, 2008, 13:06
Well I use an american friends beta on his old account, and ive heard the uk home square is smaller? I haven`t even seen the uk one, japanese yea from invite, seems bigger than the US one to, I was sceptical about home, but now into I can`t wait for full release!