PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v0.1 for LCS - Infinite Health, Set Weather, Spawn Anything!

wraggster
November 28th, 2005, 21:02
Edisoncarter has released a trainer for GTA: LCS (North American version)!

Here is some detailed info of this trainer:

Here it is! The first and only cheat device for Liberty City Stories!

I implemented a few basic cheats to start with. There's much more to come!

Infinite Health and Armor
Set Wanted Level
Set Time
Set Weather
Spawn Anything

Yes, the Hunter is in the game! To fire the chain gun, press SQUARE+X. Be careful with the spawn choices, some of the silly stuff to spawn like Ferry, Train, and the later Dodo choices will crash your game. Dodo 164 is the one that works. I left the full list in so people can have their own go at trying it. Maybe the boat spawns only work near water, for instance.

I don't have a UK/Euro version yet. I have to wait for the UK copy I ordered from Lik-Sang.

It looks like this currently only works on FW 2.0. So far everyone trying it on 2.5 is reporting failure. Someone who has FW 2.01 needs to try it. I should be able to fix it for 2.5 in a future version.

Unzip the archive to your memory card so the files go in PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10041S0. This replaces the first save on the card.

To start CheatDevice, simply load it like a saved game. Do not load CheatDevice again when it's already running! Your game will probably crash!

You're supposed to be able to load another game save while CheatDevice is running, but it sometimes crashes. At least you can load the CheatDevice save and play around in there. For me at least, I can load another game save once after loading CheatDevice, then if I need to load again, I press L1+R1+UP to unload it, then load it again.

Disclaimer: THIS CAN CRASH YOUR GAME, SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Don't use this for doing missions or when you're planning to save your game.

Download via comments:

El Payo
November 28th, 2005, 21:20
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother's passing.

biohazerd87
November 28th, 2005, 22:29
how long do you think it will be before 2.5 is supported?

Insane1
November 29th, 2005, 00:39
I just tried this out, and I must say I'm amazed at how well it works!

*o*
November 29th, 2005, 05:28
sorry to hear about your grandmother i know how it feels man...that really sucks :(

HeX
November 29th, 2005, 06:01
Do you think these kind of things well be released for other games as well?

TrumpetNemo
November 29th, 2005, 08:04
Sorry to hear about your grandma, man :( .

lifelesslived17
November 30th, 2005, 03:51
all the options seem to work but spawn, am i doing something wrong? i dont understand how to select or create my spawns, hmmmmmm

Insane1
November 30th, 2005, 04:30
all the options seem to work but spawn, am i doing something wrong? i dont understand how to select or create my spawns, hmmmmmm
Left and right to select when either spawn option is highlighted to change, and you use the TrashMaster(?) or Rhino spawn codes to spawn the items you set the codes to. You can find the Rhino and TrashMaster spawn codes here. http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/code/925776.html

kamykamy
March 17th, 2008, 03:37
Is ther one for 3.52 M33 now cuz I'm using that FW so plz help thanks

pkmaximum
March 17th, 2008, 03:48
Ummm dude read the date of the last post in this thread. Don't revive something that is beyond dead. I am not sure where you can find it but they have a much better version of the LCS Cheat Device, as well as a VCS Cheat Device. And there is also CW CHEAT