PDA

View Full Version : UsrCheatUp 1.5

wraggster
September 1st, 2008, 21:45
Giovannin (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=102546) posted this in the Homebrew Bounty:

With this tool you can update the cheat file of your flashcard directly from your DS.

Patch UsrCheatUp.nds with the DLDI driver for your card (not always needed).
Put it were you want on your flash card.
After the first time launching it, UsrCheatUp.nds will create the configuration file UsrCheatUp.ini in the root matching your card type
(If you are updating from an older version you have to delete the old ini).

Changelog v 1.5:

-Zip support. (Thanks Aurelio!!!)
-Sound!!
-Now you can check the strenght of the WiFi signal
-Switch On/Off the AutoPowerOff function with L button; green=on / red=off (only before starting the update)
-You can scroll the changelog with UP and DOWN buttons (only before starting the update)
-Added support for other cards type: CycloDS, EDGE, EZ, M3Real, G6Real.
*New voices in the ini:
-cht_file: 0(usrcheat.dat) - 1(user.EvoCheats.dat) - 2(EDGEcheats.dat) - 3(ezarcode.dat) - 4(cheat.db) - 5(Cheat.xml) - 6(CHEAT(J).DAT) - 7(CHEAT(UE).DAT) - 8(CHEAT.DAT)
-gbatemp : can be set to 1 (download from gbatemp) or 0 (download from my web page); only for usrcheat.dat, the others will allways download from gbatemp.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Epic Pie
September 1st, 2008, 21:49
I'm confused on what this does, someone fill me in?

trugamer
September 1st, 2008, 22:38
.cht files are used by some flash carts as cheat codes, this program updates the file via a wireless connection to the pc

Epic Pie
September 2nd, 2008, 02:09
^ I know that.

Okami_Ninja
September 4th, 2008, 01:44
Known issues:

- For someone the download from gbatemp doesn't work: it will freeze on the "Downloading Changelog" screen.

This kinda sux, but i do like the idea, hopefully this issue gets worked out so i can update mine easier ;)