PDA

View Full Version : Need A Html Reader

PSPCRACKER
November 29th, 2005, 22:18
need a html reader 4 1.5 is there 1 out? :)

Cap'n 1time
November 29th, 2005, 23:26
no... not legally anyways. Please quit using funky fonts... its hard on the ol' eyes.

HeX
November 30th, 2005, 02:52
hard on the new eyes to :P

IndianCheese
November 30th, 2005, 03:08
Yeah. Get the Tenchi browser and use a portal to type in "file://" and then the directory and name of the HTML file.

Cap'n 1time
December 1st, 2005, 03:09
Sorry about the "editing of your post" indiancheese. Im getting used to the mod stuff, and I forget where the reply button is ;)

Tenchi Browser is illegal. I suggest you quit using it.. For me the 2.00 loader works with just about everything (that I use) and its browser is about the best you can get for PSP currently.

PSPCRACKER
December 1st, 2005, 15:32
Sorry about the "editing of your post" indiancheese. Im getting used to the mod stuff, and I forget where the reply button is ;)

Tenchi Browser is illegal. I suggest you quit using it.. For me the 2.00 loader works with just about everything (that I use) and its browser is about the best you can get for PSP currently.2.00 loader ?? :cool:
fw loader?

bill00000
December 1st, 2005, 18:01
I thought the browser didn't work on the 2.0 firmware loader! Or does it only work offline?

Cap'n 1time
December 1st, 2005, 19:52
bleh.. I meant the 2.00 exploit. Give That TIF exploit a chance, and I think youll be impressed.

IndianCheese
December 3rd, 2005, 00:04
I have been to 1.50, up to 1.51, up to 1.52, up to 2.00, back down to 1.50, back up to 2.00, and back down to 1.50. I think I know what I am talking about when I say that the loader gets pretty annoying after a while, especially when trying to play kernal-mode games and apps.

And why is the Tenchi browser illegal? It isn't a game ISO, nor does it contain any game data.

bill00000
December 3rd, 2005, 14:20
Every piece of code in that game is copyrighted, including the browser portion, and if I'm not mistaken, most copyright notices contain a "You may not modify, distibute, in part or in whole...." kind of thing

Cap'n 1time
December 3rd, 2005, 19:50
Every piece of code in that game is copyrighted, including the browser portion, and if I'm not mistaken, most copyright notices contain a "You may not modify, distibute, in part or in whole...." kind of thing

exactly as bill says. If you take one peice of the game, then they can concider it that you are taking the entire thing. This is why the "Fired up browser is also illegal". Now if the Wipeout Browser is fine, So long as it stays on the disc, in its original format.