PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Best Rollercoaster You Have ridden ?

wraggster
September 2nd, 2008, 20:45
for me in the UK i would say Rita Queen of speed at Alton towers although i did like the Black Hole too.

at Disney Florida, i liked aerosmiths Rocknrollercoaster the most, thats one fast bitch :)

at universal i think the best is the Mummy rollercoaster.

whats yours

masterchief929
September 2nd, 2008, 20:50
i have ridden King De Ka, but it wasn't the best. It gave me an extreme adrenaline rush. I actually got to ride it twice in about 15 minutes, so the adrenaline rush built up even more.

The all time best was El Toro. It put the most physical strain on your body and was insanely fast for a wooden coaster. The drops didn't gradually go over the hill, they sped up and launched over the hill. It has the records for the fastest, steepest(in the turns and the hills) wooden roller coaster.

Accordion
September 3rd, 2008, 00:10
I once got to ride Air at Alton towers four times in a row, there was no one around so they just let people stay on as long as we liked. Very relaxing.

First time on Nemesis was amazing.

Getting stuck at the top of Oblivion made it worthwhile [10 minutes goes slowly when you are looking straight down.]

Nothing beats Hulk at Universal though.

Eviltaco64
September 3rd, 2008, 01:13
I guess either Steel Force, Talon, or the Dominator at Dorney Park in Allentown, PA.

I also enjoyed the Thunderhawk and the now shut down Hercules (which got shut down due it being a terribly bumpy ride and the fact that it was a wooden coaster built over a swamp :p).

beetroot bertie
September 3rd, 2008, 17:22
Probably Nemesis at Alton Towers - this was before Rita, so I've not had chance to check that one out. I've not been on any in the States so I've missed out on some huge coasters :(

Triv1um
September 4th, 2008, 00:32
Getting stuck at the top of Oblivion made it worthwhile [10 minutes goes slowly when you are looking straight down.

Haha, that happened to me. Not too fun.

Then suddenly it released and everyone shit there kegs, it was there for about 5-10 mins just teetering then they just dropped it without any noticed. Although the alarms stopped it was still like 1 min after the alarm stopped.