PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v0.1c for LCS

wraggster
November 30th, 2005, 13:05
Edison Carter has updated his awesome trainer for Grand Theft Auto : LCS (USA) to version 0.1c.

Heres whats new:

More weather choices
Firmware 2.5 supported!!

Download via comments

MaxSMoke
November 30th, 2005, 20:56
Wow, this is amazing! A hack within a game, and on Firmware 2.5, none-the-less!

Which kinda begs the question...

If this guy can make this menu and stuff appear in GTA on Firmware 2.5, why not somehow use this to open up an exploit for Homebrew applications? Exactly how much can this GTA exploit do? Maybe the secret to Homebrew on Firmware 2.5 isn't to defeat Sony's protection, but simply to hack the games already running on it?

Insane1
November 30th, 2005, 21:45
Works just as well as the last version! Although I have one thing to say... GTA:LCS HAS SNOW FOR A WEATHER OPTION!? O_o

jaws365
November 30th, 2005, 22:07
The coolest hack for GTA LCS would have to be savestate. The slow UMD loading becomes a pain in the ass when you have to load a video for the 10th time during difficult missions. There should be a way to skip this loading, not only the video when it has finished loading...

HeX
December 1st, 2005, 03:30
Can people make these for other games as well? This could open up cheating to a whole new level.

Insane1
December 1st, 2005, 03:53
Can people make these for other games as well? This could open up cheating to a whole new level.
Not to mention make overpriced cheating devices obsolete. Not that any even exist for the PSP.

HeX
December 1st, 2005, 05:41
There is an action replay but there is no real cheat sytem. Its a complete waste of money in my opinon.

LC_killer
December 1st, 2005, 20:38
i al ready cheat when i play gta, would using this make a big differance. if i only use health and wanted. im done with story mode and im just doing races, jumps, and odd jjobs. and becarefull about loading the player skins on this. i did and i could only move forword.

ORANGE888
December 1st, 2005, 20:57
how do you youse it