PDA

View Full Version : Football Manager™ Handheld 2009 for Sony PSP

wraggster
September 3rd, 2008, 16:24
Sports Interactive and SEGA Europe Ltd. will today announce a vast array of all new features for the Football Manager™ series, in videos that will go live on YouTube this evening. The videos will highlight the new features for both Football Manager™ 2009 for PC and Apple Macintosh and Football Manager™ Handheld 2009 for Sony PSP with more new features to be announced throughout the coming months through a series of blogs, podcasts and news stories. The release date of both games will also be revealed tonight.

“Video is definitely the best way for us to be announcing the key new features for the games, and YouTube is the best place to do that,” commented Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive. “We hope to surprise our fans with some revolutionary new features, alongside some evolution of areas from our previous games.”

You can catch up with the new features announcement for Football Manager™ 2009 and Football Manager™ Handheld 2009 at www.youtube.co.uk/sigames from Wednesday evening (3rd September) UK time.

ojdon
September 3rd, 2008, 22:12
I never liked the 2008 port, although 2007 wasn't that bad. I might get it for the 360, I like the layout.