PDA

View Full Version : Tetris The Grand Master Challenge 15/08/08

wraggster
September 3rd, 2008, 18:14
Thanks to dsscene (http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=6001) for finding a release ive not seen before. Heres the info:

This is another brew by MeRAMAN. A version of Tetris that seems to have an online wifi ranking built into it. (Gotta love that Gradius font). I must admit i haven't actually tried it yet but the latest version i could find on his server was from the 15th of August. On the homepage i noticed one listed as 2008/08/29 but couldn't find a download for it. The zip is 25MB so i just uploaded it to rapidshare to save a bit of bandwidth.

Google Translation (WarBird was afk)
NDS_TGM_20080815 (46.7MByte)

Major changes []

* Ti corresponding animation background
* SHIRASE / BIG BIG dissolved Lv.1300's role will be to fix
* SHIRASE W10/BIG the roll after only two changes to applaud more than off-line
* SHIRASE increasing sinking stage to add sound SE
SE * OPTION menu to add sound test
* Implementation of a seven-color animated fireworks
* PAUSE when returning from the screensaver to improve the handling
* Once PAUSE when the area was abolished after the PAUSED
* Title, Option hours off the clock to fix the time of deep black (remove)
* NitroFS environment is not available, the boot time to stop to fix
* NitroFS order to search, GBA ROM > FAT instead, FAT ? GBA ROM change

In this column directly affect the game is not supposed to be, but there is no change,
SHIRASE / BIG BIG dissolved Lv.1300's role as a direct point of impact.

Fireworks animation in the future and SUTAFFURORU BRAVO! Implementation (considering)
Should be used than ever before. The rest is, for example EASY to implement the
LEVEL net in the ranking, but a number of fireworks and rank
It is rather interesting.

Download Here (http://rapidshare.com/files/142297349/NDS_TGM_20080815.zip) (25mb) and Give Feedback Via Comments

Graxer0419
September 3rd, 2008, 19:15
I get the error:

"Cannot use NitroFS in this environment."

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Aryn
September 4th, 2008, 15:34
Only the Master mode seems playable at the moment. I get the exact same scenario with every other game mode, the pieces immediately teleport to the bottom. I am not sure of whether or not this is intentional.

Besides that little quirk, the game itself is decent, and the backgrounds are well done. This game is almost a keeper. :)

Oh, if the devel;oper is having trouble finding inspiration for the mission mode (which is listed but not yet available) I suggest trying the GBA homebrew game Tris Fighter. That game is full of good ideas for that mode.

QazzaQY2K
September 5th, 2008, 12:54
Hey guys. Works just fine only mission mode i'm missing. So just put the game in the root of your card and also you have to use the original name. change it and you get errors. ;D have phun!

toto
November 26th, 2008, 09:36
I get the error:

"Cannot use NitroFS in this environment."

Does anybody know how to fix this?
Don't rename the NDS_TGM_20080815.nds!

IamBryce
January 14th, 2009, 23:11
I load the game it is black wtf man?