PDA

View Full Version : HTC's Dream in the Flesh (Well, Plastic)

wraggster
September 4th, 2008, 22:23
"Sure, we've seen some blurry videos and managed a few stolen glimpses when Andy Rubin demonstrated this beast, but now we've gotten our hands on a slew of pictures showing off a very real T-Mobile-branded Dream in all its Android-running glory. Not only does this confirm the design spied in those FCC docs as well as show off that nearly-done version of Android, but it seems to confirm the fact that this will be headed to T-Mobile, and sooner rather than later judging from the looks of the above device."

Will Android be a real compeditor to Windows Mobile? A lot of people are hoping so, but I'm reserving judgment until I see it in action myself. It looks like there's a lot to like, but building a mobile operating system isn't a a cakewalk and until seeing Google's new Chrome browser, I had very little faith in Google's ability to develop desktop software. I do like the look of the user interface above - looks quite Mac-like, and that's not a bad thing on a mobile device.

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/news/show/90484/htc-s-dream-in-the-flesh-well-plastic.html

Triv1um
September 5th, 2008, 00:25
Horrible

Oh god.