PDA

View Full Version : DbrowSer

wraggster
September 4th, 2008, 22:13
News/release from Tommie (http://forum.palib.info/index.php?topic=5715.0)

hey everyone

i've made my firts project: the Dbrowser
it's a file browser that can play mp3 and jpg files.

don't forget to patch with dldi!!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Epic Pie
September 5th, 2008, 00:35
DSorganize and Moonshell can already do this.

crookedmouth
September 5th, 2008, 03:39
DSorganize and Moonshell can already do this.

Really? Wow! (sorry for the sarcasm)

Anyway, I love choices, but sorry to say, it seems like the touch screen nor any of the buttons do anything. You can't enter folders, so I put a mp3 in the root and it seems no button or combination of buttons can get it to play.
Maybe it works on his hardware? I imagine the first project is hard and this seems like a good way to start learning.Wish I could code. :)

Epic Pie
September 5th, 2008, 05:35
Really? Wow! (sorry for the sarcasm)

Infact DSorganize can view almost every kind of image file (prove me wrong if you wish) along with MoonShell but MoonShell is better for playing music if you wish to close your DS and keep it in your pocket, etc.

crookedmouth
September 5th, 2008, 12:18
I know, I was being sarcastic. :)

I would rather give encouragement or constructive criticism to someone starting a first homebrew, so I tested it out instead of just saying, it's already been done.

Akoi Meexx
September 5th, 2008, 13:14
Infact DSorganize can view almost every kind of image file (prove me wrong if you wish) along with MoonShell but MoonShell is better for playing music if you wish to close your DS and keep it in your pocket, etc.

It really was pointless and uncalled for. Especially with the fact that MoonShell is on pretty much and flash cartridge I've seen by default, I'm sure the guy knows this already.

I know, I was being sarcastic. :)

I would rather give encouragement or constructive criticism to someone starting a first homebrew, so I tested it out instead of just saying, it's already been done.

"It's not the destination but the journey", eh?

Has a lot of room for improvement, but it will be a good learning process. Keep it up!