PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v0.1d for LCS (PSP Trainer)

wraggster
December 1st, 2005, 21:33
Source - PDRoms (http://www.pdroms.de/index.php)

The PSP Trainer (http://www.maxbot.com/gta/) for "Liberty City Stories" has been updated. For now it already supports a few basic cheats like: Infinite Health and Armor, Set Wanted Level, Set Time, Set Weather & Spawn Anything. This trainer in it's version 0.1c works on the US/Canada version of LCS and requires a 2.0, 2.01 or 2.50 firmware. Version 1.0d seems to work only with the UK version of this game.

Unzip the archive to your memory card so the files go in PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10041S0 if you're installing the US version, PSP/SAVEDATA/ULES00151S0 for the UK version. This replaces the first save on the card. To start CheatDevice, simply load it like a saved game. You can then load another save if you want and CheatDevice stays in memory.

Disclaimer: THIS CAN CRASH YOUR GAME. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some of the spawn choices like the RC toys and boats will crash the game. Don't save your game after using this.

Download via comments:

mr_snake3rd
December 1st, 2005, 22:02
wow finnialy flight! and the dodos back!!! and mr edison carter will have more to come thnx mr carter!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

TrumpetNemo
December 1st, 2005, 22:10
Sweet! Can't test it out right now though, left my PSP at my bro's house.

biohazerd87
December 1st, 2005, 22:12
is this 0.1c or a newer version because the readme still only says it's version 0.1c for the US version

mr_snake3rd
December 1st, 2005, 22:17
ive just this second spawned a hunter and without the L2 and R2 buttons you cant pivot but its still cool, rermember you have to do the spawn a rihno or trashmaster cheat for spawns to work

Spawn a rhino
LL LEFT LL RIGHT TRIANGLE CIRLCE
Spawn a trashmaster
TRIANGLE CIRCLE DOWN TRIANGLE CIRLCE UP L L

HOPE U ENJOY :cool:

biohazerd87
December 1st, 2005, 22:54
this is an updated version 0.1f for US but I get crashes sometimes when I load the trainer save on my 2.5 PSP

does the dodo not fly or something cause i can't get to to move at all is there some secret to moving it lol?

Insane1
December 2nd, 2005, 02:09
this is an updated version 0.1f for US but I get crashes sometimes when I load the trainer save on my 2.5 PSP

does the dodo not fly or something cause i can't get to to move at all is there some secret to moving it lol?
It's pretty slow...and no it doesn't "Fly" in normal terms. It can leap and get a few seconds of flight, but not much.