PDA

View Full Version : LucasArts looking for Top notch PSP-ALL LEVEL

LucasArts
December 2nd, 2005, 19:13
Our studio is currently working on technologies and methodologies that are going to revolutionize the gaming industry in both next generation development and game play. This innovation combined with our company’s assets working closer together (special effects, sound engineering, and our gaming,) means that LucasArts/Lucasfilm is hiring!

We are looking for engineers of all types with a focus on: PSP, multi-platform TOOLS DEVELOPER, and LEAD ENGINEERS.

My name is Chris Cox and I am a recruiter working directly for Lucasfilm Entertainment (LucasArts). I came across your information while doing research online and was interested in getting into contact with you to network, share information, help contacts, and other possible professional interests.

If you or anyone you know is interested please send a soft copy of your resume to: [email protected] Please also, feel free to contact me via phone 415-746-5505.

LucasArts, a leading publisher and developer of interactive entertainment is in a period of significant growth due to new projects and a new campus site (More info at http://www.lucasfilm.com/inside/letterman/ )

Thank you,
Chris Cox
415-746-5505
[email protected]

IndianCheese
December 2nd, 2005, 23:56
I got an e-mail from this guy...think it could be a trick? I mean, isn't LucasFilm a Sony company?

alkasteveh
December 3rd, 2005, 13:09
Nah, Lucasfilms are their own thing. Sony have a deal to do the Star Wars Galaxies game but nothing more really.