PDA

View Full Version : What are the best 3 PSP Accessories?

wraggster
December 4th, 2005, 10:36
This year we have seen some great accessories for the PSP, the 4gb Hard Drive by Datel (i have a review coming), the PSP to TV Device, Talkman, Logitechs PlaygearAmp and thats just a few, so what would you recommend to fellow PSP fans ?, which accessory is an essential purchase and why?

answer via the comments :)

stormuk
December 4th, 2005, 11:41
Ill skip the obvious a large memory card.

Top one is Madcatz USB connector, and charger, with battery extender - one less psu to worry about and less vists to charge her up with double the battery power.

Second for me is my Apacer steno - 40 gigs of stuff to move onto the psp, anywhere, plus as the advantage of talking to other usb kit - so if my digi cameras full, I can trasfer pics onto the steno and carry on, battery permitting, also a hell of alot cheaper than the 4 gig micro drive.

crazy_biker420
December 4th, 2005, 14:10
i think im going to have to go with the batterie on this one

Zephyroth_drgs
December 4th, 2005, 15:45
1gb memory, large capacity battery, a carry bag

Hevyduty
December 4th, 2005, 16:12
Naki analog stick replacement (makes Virtua Tennis actually playable).

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259205.asp

Xarius
December 4th, 2005, 16:58
The Logitech Playgear Pocket and Hori screen protector will make your fragile PSP last much longer.

On a related note, has anyone seen that new tv commercial where they throw the psp from one screen to another? It makes me cringe every time. If someone threw my psp I'd have to cause them extreme bodily harm.

*o*
December 4th, 2005, 20:28
without a doubt my external battery pack

slayer2psp
December 4th, 2005, 20:29
i hate the 4gb hdd way too big good thing i got at bestbuy so i returned it and bought two 2gb msd one sandisk one sony the sandisk has 90mb more on it so buy that one playgear pocket and the new PlayGear Visor it will fit in your player gear pocket if you cut out some of the rubber no need to buy any more over priced screen protectors
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802053

pakkman781
December 5th, 2005, 05:15
IMO, best PSP buys:

1Gb or 2Gb Memory Stick
External Battery Pack
Car Charger
A Pair of Good SpeakerPhones
PSPWare (software)

nexus68
December 5th, 2005, 17:24
Perhaps a GP2x.

SoQb0nc5r
December 5th, 2005, 22:54
Perhaps a GP2x.

grr! get lost u! :P

psp accessoreis :) nuby gp2x isnt one! :D

um, i would say my screen protector, virgin boomtube ex speakers, um, analog stick, 1gb mem stick :)

nexus68
December 6th, 2005, 23:43
:d

Claysion
December 7th, 2005, 03:05
Id say the best psp accessory would be the location free t.v. software that allows you to watch cable t.v. and home media from anywhere theres a wifi. Check it out www.sonystyle.com