PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Bounty #1: Results!

wraggster
September 8th, 2008, 22:10
GBA Temp have announced the Winner of the Homebrew Bounty #1:

#1: Still Alive DS
Portal-like game for the DS, by t4ils. Prize: $400

#2: Video Games Hero
Rythm game by sumiguchi. Prize: $200

#3: Crocodingus In Cube Island
3D platform game by madpxl and birslip. Prize: $75

Congratulations to all the authors, picking games was particularly difficult considering all the amazing entries!
HUGE THANKS to all our contributors: gabringel, Sinkhead, silverspoon, t4ils, OrR, Funem, Ften, Skooj, Ricky2u, Stanny, and many more (anonymous donators) !

I have an announcement to make regarding future bounties. I have been discussing with other major scene website owners and we have decided to make some important improvements to the Homebrew Bounty!
The Homebrew Bounty will now take place once every 3 months (making it a quarterly event), giving homebrew developers a lot more time to come up with better games!
The prizes will be distributed in a completely different fashion, allowing for more authors to be rewarded.
The Homebrew Bounty will have its own site, separated from GBAtemp. A new Paypal account for collecting donations will also be set up (english account this time! *wink*).
The event will be given a new name! It will be revealed in the coming weeks when the bounty starts.
We hope you enjoyed following this competition as much as I did!
Stay tuned for the next bounty!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=104191