PDA

View Full Version : I have an Idea!

Darkoni2
September 8th, 2008, 22:34
Hey, I've been with the Homebrew scene for a while now ( I had to use a TIFF exploit to downgrade lol) and I wanted to give back to the community.

So I had an Idea. What if there was a 3d life Simulation game for PSP. Kinda like Animal Crossing.

The only problem is that I don't know how to program or do 3d models. The only thing I can do is Write Dialogue and Stories and Make Music.

So my question is would anybody like to start this project with me?:confused:

insane90
September 14th, 2008, 13:18
So basically you want someone to make the full game for you aside from the music, dialogue etc?

I doubt anyone in the homebrew community will be up for that, i'm not putting you down, it's an interesting post, but if you cannot program or make 3d models etc i doubt anyone will be up for doing that themselves for you

NoQuarter
September 14th, 2008, 19:16
yeah, probably better get to reading....

Darkoni2
September 17th, 2008, 23:12
I guess I never thought about it like that.
Oh well.

darkriku2000
October 4th, 2008, 06:39
Well, if some good programmers and people who are handy with 3d programs happen to see an interest in it, then it could happen, but usually people don't join a project until the leader starts on it

shadowriffe
October 13th, 2008, 04:38
I think that it would be better to start an Animal Crossing esque interface with a construction set, and a full scripting language so that you could make it a completely different game...That'd be super awesome. But my skills in modelling are verrryyyy basic, I've only done static models, so I'm of no help.