PDA

View Full Version : Our new PSP projects page.

rmedtx
December 5th, 2005, 19:15
Guys,

Just letting you know that we just launched our new web site. It still needs a few things here and there but it has details about the PSP games we are working on.
You can find the site at:
www.inorbitconcepts.com (http://www.inorbitconcepts.com)
I hope you guys like it. We will keep on improving it.

Cheers,

tygmcc
December 5th, 2005, 22:50
just so you know, the sidebar links on your new website shift around. for instance if i am on the "downloads" page and i click "store" a link to "downloads" appears where the link to "store" was.....maybe this was intentional but it can b a bit confusing. i am a web designer myself and this can b a problem for ppl who suck at navigating web pages. but overall good graphic design as well as site design. mucho props.

Jdemon
December 6th, 2005, 03:32
I understand what tygmcc means. I could see where some people might get a little confused by it. Even though the navigation stays the same you might want to pop in the "inactive" buttons for each page so they stay the same instead of shifting.
The images for the games you're working on look really cool, can't wait to see them up and running :D

One other thing, what's wrong with this sentence?

"We still under construction."

rmedtx
December 8th, 2005, 14:18
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will change the side bar later on today (When I get home).
I see your point about the sentence Jdemon Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad I changed that already.