PDA

View Full Version : DSVision Adapter Package

wraggster
September 9th, 2008, 18:18
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/7l/pa.136941.1.jpg

Heres Nintendos version of a flash cart although what it supports i dont know but im sure we will hear more soon.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-9g-49-en-84-j-70-2xnx.html

RustyMG
September 9th, 2008, 19:04
Old news - this was meant to have been released in January this year - Dai Nippon Printing & AM3 previewed this last November.
The system, dubbed DSvision, will enable DS / DS Lite owners to purchase a variety of material through the web, including books, comics, movies, music, etc., and then transfer the files over to the DS for on-the-go enjoyment. The product package will reportedly include a 512MB microSD card, a DS cartridge adapter and a USB adapter for use with one's PC. Was meant to cost ¥3,980, with a web based content delivery system going live sometime soon.

Akoi Meexx
September 9th, 2008, 21:35
And if someone manages to get it to run homebrew (and run it well), I will buy it.

Jeric
September 10th, 2008, 01:22
Same.

Sad really it looks like its NOT stateside fodder.

gamesquest1
September 10th, 2008, 11:19
i was thinking they were going to start releasing similar enougth items as r4 cards and such for them to be allowed to sue r4 manufacturers for damaging sales as they havnt really got much else to sue them for so if the released there own media player which is what the r4 and m3 manufacturers are all claiming their carts are for lol nintendo migh have a bit of a legal standing agaisnt manufacturers

jaybud4
September 11th, 2008, 01:44
On a legal standing, that's not possible.
If you try to sue a manufacturer for a product that's damaging sales, and you released the product with the "damaged" sales AFTER the one in question, you'll be laughed out of any proper court of law.

D.S.Darkness
September 11th, 2008, 03:24
Can you say Piracy? This just yells PIRATE NDS STUFF!!!

Signed:
CrashmanX (D.S. Darkness Brother, too lazy to make my own account)