PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Flashcards v1.5

wraggster
December 6th, 2005, 00:16
Bob535 (http://www.247364.com/) has updated his Flashcards game for the PSP, heres the news from his site:

I have now released an update to my Japanese Flashcard program which includes all eighty of the tier 4 kanji. It can be found in the My Programs link on the right hand side of this page. This is a great step and I hope to continue working by moving on to the large number kanji remaining in tier's 3 through 1. However without a PSP, as per my last note, I am not in a great mood. So, like all good web pages, I am asking for you to donate so I can again repurchase a 1.5 Firmware PSP and the accessories I need. In return for a donation of more than 5 USD I will be adding your e-mail to a list and providing any and all beta updates I will be working on in adding further kanji to my Japanese Flashcard program.

Download via comments:

lukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
April 16th, 2006, 15:47
Just a quick comment,
Currently learning Japanse and are finding your flash cards very handy keep up the good work. Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu.

Shadowblind
April 16th, 2006, 16:53
is there any chance u can make a japanese to english dictionary for psp cause i only know a few words :=(

pepegomez
April 16th, 2006, 18:33
what are flashcards?

Allen_Adriatic
August 16th, 2006, 21:00
are there Japanese Flashcards brewed for NDS?