PDA

View Full Version : Clitoris Stimulator Simulator for DS

wraggster
December 7th, 2005, 14:59
From Spong (http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?mode=news&type=n&cid=&pid=&vid=&prid=9372&n=Clitoris+Stimulator+Simulator+for+DS)

You know that joke you made when the DS was revealed? The one about how touching is good? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink etc… Well, it turns out that one of those games is in the works, courtesy of one Ubisoft designer who’s been knocking together a DS frig-em-up in her spare time.

In a presentation that has surely captured water cooler conversation for ever, Heather Kelley, Game Designer at Ubisoft Montreal Studios, is designing what is quite literally a clitoris stimulator for Nintendo’s twin screen portable as her entry for the Montreal Game Summit 2005 Game Design Challenge.

Heather’s published personal goal is to “teach techniques of female gratification to a target audience of females.” Luckily boys, we’re off the hook again! “I decided my game had to have a specific goal and a specific market and that would drive the gameplay. A goal and a market that were extremely underserved by sex games that already exist. I wanted to design a game that would improve actual sex in the world, and for an underserved population. In other words, I want my game to teach techniques of female sexual gratification to a target audience of females.”

Heather continues, “The DS is already a popular platform with females. The touch screen and audio input features are crucial for tactile, intimate gameplay. The portability means you can take the game anywhere – including OUT of the living room, into the bedroom. Reasonable price point means players probably have their own DS and aren’t sharing with another family member,” which is a good point. You wouldn’t want your mum...oh Jesus, no...

You can download a demo of the vagina-shaped bunny-rubber game here. (http://www.moboid.com/lapis/LapisDemo.htm)

plungmonies
December 7th, 2005, 15:27
after some thought I have come to the conclusion that this is a very useful peice of software for women. It is amazing how many women have never had an orgasm and with the subject considered taboo around social circles, this could be the perfect educational tool. I can also see this being a good instructional tool for men who see the clitoris as a complete mystery.
Imagine it, your better half telling you not to play so much videogames and replying "you will thank me later".

Vegetable
December 8th, 2005, 07:49
It's hardly necessary to have a blue bunny telling women how to rub their vaginas on a kids video game system. Explore your bodies yourself, you idiots. Don't buy a video game to simulate it for you.

DSPOWER
December 8th, 2005, 09:12
I cant play this demo in ideas emulator, to prove this demo with an emulator, what have i do? anyone prove it.

souLLy
December 8th, 2005, 09:21
sounds hilarious, but i just installed the plugin and ran it, and i'm not sure what the demo actually is, press the bunnys nose and the top screen spins... i think i must be confused

scrabbus
December 8th, 2005, 10:21
you got it soully??? maybe you could give us a link??

souLLy
December 8th, 2005, 13:23
go to that site above and go to play demo... you need to install a browser plugin to run it, but it's not really worth checking out to be honest.

Cap'n 1time
December 8th, 2005, 15:49
Is this better than tubgirl DS?

Hawq
December 8th, 2005, 19:53
Its certainly differant, I'd love to see the Nintendo guys reaction to learning of it that'd be priceless. Not sure about the bunny & as for thye images that appear as you 'play' some rather obscure & very random stuff there.