PDA

View Full Version : rRootage v0.1

wraggster
December 7th, 2005, 21:02
deniska in our PSP Emulation & Homebrew Forum has released a great new game for the PSP :), heres a screen to get you moist:

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/rootage.JPG

Here is a PSP port of Kenta Cho's shooter rRootage:

Control your ship and avoid the barrage.
Use the laser to destroy the battleship of the enemy.
You can cause more damage if you fire the laser close to the enemy.

When all ships are destroyed, the game is over.
The ship extends 200,000 and every 500,000 points.

Downloads and more information here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14995

thanks to Deniska for another great release for our PSP Scene and on our great DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network Forums.

ThomasLeFevre
December 7th, 2005, 21:28
WOW probably the craziest thing ive ever seen on a PSP and i luved every second of it great job.

crooked cross
December 7th, 2005, 22:28
Doesn't work on my psp v2.0. I think im using the latest version of eboot loader. I plan to downgrade soon, maybe tonight. :)

FrancisD2d
December 8th, 2005, 00:30
Excuse me if I'm wrong but, there are no downgraders for v. 2.0/2.5. Please read around a bit.

Stenaf
December 8th, 2005, 01:20
There is a 2.0-1.5 downgrader. Please read around a bit. =)

Ayway Kenta Cho make great games. Thanks for porting it!

Privateer
December 8th, 2005, 03:52
Now, I'm curious... exactly what are the limits of maintaining full running speed with lua games? Say you make a lua version of... oh... Roller Coaster Tycoon or something, from scratch, in Lua. Would it run smoothly, lag, or not even run?

DraconumPB
December 8th, 2005, 05:45
This isn't lua. It's a port of an actual PC game.. but I think it was written in a way originally as to make it easily portable and source code is provided... wheras it's not with roller coaster tycoon...

Also Francis, please don't tell others to 'read around a bit' when just a few months ago the 2.00 downgrader was all but over the national news and every PSP-related website in the world. ;)

crooked cross
December 8th, 2005, 22:48
Excuse me if I'm wrong but, there are no downgraders for v. 2.0/2.5. Please read around a bit.

You got electricity in that cave? just kidding. You are excused :)