PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Worst PSP Game/Accessory ?

wraggster
December 7th, 2005, 23:19
Continuing the theme of some of my newsposts from last week, i would like you the members and visitors to this site to answer what is the Worst game, UMD film and accessory for the PSP, the one thats a real stinker and reasons why of course.

Itll be interesting to guage reaction as to what is the worst.

reply via the comments :)

HeX
December 7th, 2005, 23:50
the worse accesorys are screen protectors

wraggster
December 7th, 2005, 23:56
yeah i was asked to review one but i declined, there was no way i was stuffing my screen up for a soddin protector

vincesecuricor2005
December 8th, 2005, 01:11
crappy aliminium cases cos the moment you drop them they dent causing more damage than usual and usually to the screen as its so big (trust me on this one lol)

TrumpetNemo
December 8th, 2005, 01:54
Crappy thin plastic multi UMD cases.

dOOmy
December 8th, 2005, 07:53
The PSP itself with its shoddy workmanship and no port for another controller

crazy_biker420
December 8th, 2005, 09:35
the extra large analog stick add-on

skagga
December 8th, 2005, 12:43
Mad catz screen protector,it,s ok if you dont want to see anything clearly and have lots of air bubbles,otherwise dont get one.

omniosiris
December 8th, 2005, 14:45
rengoku.....that game was boring, repetitive and pointless. It's about as fun to play as using the microwave

SoQb0nc5r
December 8th, 2005, 15:17
screen protector is very useful, IF you can get it on (with no bubles), i bought 5 until i finally put it on perfectly ;)

um, yeat the massive analog stick gets stucks, etc and not very freely moving.

MaddyPaulus
December 8th, 2005, 20:08
Screen Protectors... bought one, put one on my PSP, no trouble, no bubbles and no hassle. The BEST thing I've bought for my PSP so far. Perhaps some people are stuck with the coordination skills of a 2 year old? :)

Worst? Without a doubt the god-awful Toca 2 game.... can someone tell me what cars do nothing when you hit the brakes @ 100mph and then go from 100mph to zero in 2 metres? Total load of **** (insert adjective here) :mad:

IndianCheese
December 8th, 2005, 20:36
Pelican Screen Protector. It is not like that thin rubber stuff like other ones; it's plastic with a sticky side. And it makes the screen look funky like.

HeX
December 9th, 2005, 00:32
I offerd to give my screen protectors that came in a package to a friend and even he dident want them. Also the new joystick nubs realy screw with your psp. I used one and they can come off during a game, its hard to push the down button on the D-Pad, it gets stuck sometimes, it can screw with the internal joystick parts and make it so your joy doesint work right.

melancholy
December 9th, 2005, 02:57
The worst accessory has to be those stupid plastic UMD cases made by Pelican. Those things scratched up the plastic on the UMD worse than if I would have just left them out of the case!

benny blanco
December 9th, 2005, 14:54
The worst umd- Metal Gear Acid, (Damn you Hideo, how could you take an adult themed game and make it childish with cards, you suck, i want moment to moment action like the original MGS, Mgs 1 for nintendo is better than metal gear acid...)

The worst accesory- the 4gb pack (If its not plug and play stick it up your ass cheapo...)

The worst umd movie- Spiderman (Tobe is gay)

sean13128
December 9th, 2005, 22:45
Cheap ruber psp covers. As if the buttons wernt acward enough