PDA

View Full Version : Solitaire Mahjongg

wraggster
December 8th, 2005, 07:41
Sjurk (http://abinitio.no/mahjongg/) has released a great new game (and nice website too) written in Lua, heres the info:

Solitaire Mahjongg is a freeware game, developed in Lua by Sjur Kristiansen for the Sony PSP. Get the game and installation instructions in the downloads section.

Solitaire Mahjongg is a game of strategy, memory and luck. It uses 144 Mah-Jongg tiles, arranged in a pile called "The Dragon". Match the titles in pairs to clear the board and win the game.

You can play either a laid back solitaire game, or a fun two player hotseat challenge.

Features
Single player solitaire
Two player hotseat challenge
Classic Dragon (or Turtle, as some call it) board layout
Classic Mah-Jongg tileset
Small footprint. Only takes about 1.5 MB on your memory stick
Freeware. This game will cost you zip, nada, nothing.

Screenshot and download via comments :)

englishrick
December 8th, 2005, 15:25
Hi wraggster. How do I get this workin mate???Never tried a lua game or application b4?
Cheers mate

Tazie
December 8th, 2005, 18:04
hey

first of all gR8 game thx for making it

just copy the 2 folders into the game dir on ur memstick and it works :)

grtz

melancholy
December 9th, 2005, 02:59
Finally, Mahjongg for the PSP! You have no idea how badly I wanted this.

Jman0708
December 9th, 2005, 14:13
how do yu play please explain

sjurk
December 10th, 2005, 00:39
Hi,
I'm glad to see you liked it. :)
Thanks for posting about the release, Wraggster. I'll drop you a line on these forums next time.

If anyone would like to contribute, have a new suggestion for the next release, or simply want to drop me a line, the easiest and fastest way to reach me is to use the message board that I set up for the Solitaire Mahjongg webpages (http://abinitio.no/mahjongg/).

Jman; The game is pretty simple really. You have to match two identical tiles (well, mostly) that both either can slide left or right. There are "how to play" pages both in-game, and on my web site. Please let me know if they are difficult to understand.

luis_05
May 23rd, 2006, 17:09
is there a way i can exit without crashing my psp? FW 2.01, eloader 0.97, and Lua Player v0.16

slaphappygamer
May 25th, 2006, 02:37
i love this game. thanks.