PDA

View Full Version : Wiiengine 1.3 - PC Engine Emulator for Nintendo Wii

wraggster
September 11th, 2008, 19:29
Hermes (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_emulador-wiiengine-1-0_1087551) has released a new version of the PC Engine emulator for the Nintendo Wii

Heres whats new:

-- Added support ADPCM and emulated some features of the CD BIOS

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 11th, 2008, 20:34
Sweet thanks..

Sir_Voe
September 11th, 2008, 21:09
Yay! In game voices are working in DracX now (albeit very scratchy), and the music seems to cut off more appropriately now. Some games have some pretty bad audio problems still, like Bonks Revenge, but at this rate I'm sure all those little issues will be worked out eventually. Thanks to the developer for sticking to it.

Baboon
September 11th, 2008, 21:16
I tried a few more cd games out...

Well GradiusII runs fine (although the music makes the odd popping noise now and again).

I also tried "Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire (J)" .... It loads the game but gets stuck on some manga pic of a girl in a bikini and some jap text? lol ...I wonder if i need to use a different bios for this one game?

'Star Parodia' loads the game...the music and intro works but as soon you press the run button (A button) to start playin a game it comes up with a code dump screen (black with white text) and i had to do a hard reset on my machine each time??

Apart from that everything runs great (Buster Bros, gates of thunder, fighting street etc etc)

kevenz
September 12th, 2008, 00:20
I also tried "Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire (J)" .... It loads the game but gets stuck on some manga pic of a girl in a bikini and some jap text? lol ...I wonder if i need to use a different bios for this one game?

Got the same problem, I believe that's because you need an "Arcade Card" bios.

Baboon
September 12th, 2008, 08:14
Got the same problem, I believe that's because you need an "Arcade Card" bios.

Ahh cool... I figured that was the problem.

Does this emu even supprot the arcade bios?

Also does this support SuperGrafx?

kevenz
September 12th, 2008, 21:06
ermmm I don't know about SGX games.

Is there a place to download the arcade bios? I searched for 1 hour last week and couldn't find anything.