PDA

View Full Version : Free Nintendo DS!

LDemona
December 16th, 2004, 18:26
*Here is your chance to get the Nintendo DS if you don't already have one, or just want another for a friend. It's fairly simple for those of you willing to do a little more work for a lot less the money.
*At this web address you can sign up for a points system.
http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=59579
*For every advertisement you sign up for you get points. Don't worry, most of the trials are free and you get points even if you cancel. So sign up for a*lot, then gets points, then cancell before your free tria is over. You can then redeem your points for a free Nintendo DS or other cool *stuff. That's how I got mine. * ;D

Zaneblade
December 17th, 2004, 02:13
url was not found :'(

forgetmenot
December 17th, 2004, 09:49
Will it work if i live in canada?

marcusbey
December 19th, 2004, 15:11
The Link up there doesn't work, and even if you some how got it to that sites methods stink. Go to...

[edit- don't spam your pyramid scheme crap here thanks.]

With this web link all you have to do is complete one offer (one is a blockbuster trial(which you can do for free)). Thats it have fun with a new Ds soon!!!

wraggster
December 19th, 2004, 18:06
be wary of all free offers like that, we will and do change the urls to stop our members being given false information by schemes that arent true.

Zaneblade
December 20th, 2004, 07:59
the seond 1 you have to be in the usa or canada :'( :'(

Mental2k
December 22nd, 2004, 14:06
These schemes areall crap and fake, and not worth the hassle

Mental2k
December 22nd, 2004, 14:06
Best way to get a free DS is to email me your credit card details.

Eric
December 22nd, 2004, 18:52
now that is something i wouldnt do people and its the same reason why most of us dont give out credit or bank information over the internet and if you believe that site is completely trust worthy do it but i wouldnt

Mental2k
December 23rd, 2004, 05:20
OH, african prince says he'll give me a DS and a PSP if I send him £50,000 to free up his bank account, which he will then send back to me. Man people just want to give stuff away to me this week!

forgetmenot
January 4th, 2005, 10:09
never get ur hopes up on a free ofer