PDA

View Full Version : DSlair: Dragon's Lair on DS

wraggster
December 8th, 2005, 21:15
Tony Savon (http://www.ds-video.com/dslair/) is working on porting the classic Dragons Lair to the Nintendo DS, heres what he says:

DSlair version 0.1.4 preview : includes first 4 levels. Succesfully tested with Neoflash

Download Here --> http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/dslair.shtml

linus_south
December 9th, 2005, 15:14
the .ds.gba in that file is corrupted also

your retrobox download has been fmsx02 for months now

just thought i'd let you know

turnerl
June 29th, 2007, 02:47
How did i miss this? its fantastic !

crookedmouth
June 29th, 2007, 07:07
How did i miss this? its fantastic !

What does it mean by only first 4 levels?

mr_pablo
June 29th, 2007, 12:05
What does it mean by only first 4 levels?

erm, it means what it says.... the first four levels (1, 2, 3 and 4) of the games are completed and available to play in the current release.

seriously, the IQ of this forum is dropping daily :confused:

crookedmouth
June 30th, 2007, 02:07
Man, you don't have to be a jerk.I can't run it on my set up and Dragon's Lair doesn't really have "levels". I mean how can it be all that fantastic if it's just the first four areas. Have you ever beaten Dragon's Lair?
While your at it learn some manners pin prick.

F2bnp
June 30th, 2007, 15:58
Of course Dragon's Lair has levels.The one with the strange monsters in the lake at start is one.Also another one is the one with the ropes burning.The whole dragon's lair were you have to beat the dragon is also a level.And he didn't say something bad you called him dickhead you should learn some manners not him.Anyway i don't think this project is alive.It's been a year and since it was updated.

F2bnp
June 30th, 2007, 15:58
Of course Dragon's Lair has levels.The one with the strange monsters in the lake at start is one.Also another one is the one with the ropes burning.The whole dragon's lair were you have to beat the dragon is also a level.And he didn't say something bad you called him dickhead you should learn some manners not him.Anyway i don't think this project is alive.It's been a year and since it was updated.

OMG?What happened?Someone delete all these!

crookedmouth
July 1st, 2007, 05:29
Well he made me angry. I'll remove the dickhead.Look at my past posts, I neither have a low IQ or am ill mannered. I just don't like being called stupid by some random schmuck.
I still wouldn't call Dragons Lair being divided by "levels"(although Dragon's Lair II:Time Warp seems to have levels of a sort). Scenes seems more fitting to this game but the argument is useless.

F2bnp
July 1st, 2007, 10:05
It is the same!Levels - scenes,in any walkthrough you can clearly see that they are titled as levels.And this guy didn't tell something bad about you,you were the person who sweared.So watch your steps.If you continue like this in the community(i mean real life)you will be not liked by others.

p_rox87
July 2nd, 2007, 04:12
hello

turnerl
July 2nd, 2007, 04:19
its fantastic because someone put in the effort to release even 4 levels. What have you done for the community?

crookedmouth
July 3rd, 2007, 04:02
I apologize. I'm not knocking DSLair, I haven't coded anything for the DS obviously. If you look at my past posts(I know you won't bother :) ) you can see that I'm both appreciative of the scene, courteous, and helpful when I know an answer to a question (like FrodoDS for instance) and use correct grammar and spelling.
I just got angry at having my IQ called into question over a mistake on what levels were in Dragon's Lair. I've played the game since 1983 in many different forms.
I apologize again to anyone I may have offended and I do appreciate DSLair and all coders.