PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Games Import in UK

tringo
December 8th, 2004, 04:04
Hi - i live in the Uk and have had a DS for almost 2 weeks . .i bought it from ebay along with Mario 64.

I am looking to get my hands on some new games and was wondering if anyone could recommend a company that is based in the UK who import games and actually have them in the UK to ship. I have searched the internet and found few companies websites that end in .co.uk but they seem to be US based.

All i want is a import company that have the games ready to ship from the UK rather than have to wait a week for something to get shipped from the US.

Thanks in advnace.

Darksaviour69
December 8th, 2004, 04:23
http://www.gbax.com/new/ds.html

LyonHrt
December 8th, 2004, 04:41
well my bookmarks are incomplete right now, but heres shops i've dealed with
http://www.newageconsoles.com - havn't delt with them for ages (use to get my dc imports there, pretty decent)

http://www.jpngames.co.uk/ - i've never personally ordered from them, but they came recomended from a friend, worth giving a try.

Thats the only shops i can think of thats still around

tringo
December 8th, 2004, 04:48
Thanks for you responses - i will take a look.

i find it quite annoying when you look on ebay and see a DS games for £22.99 buy it now only to read they are gonna charge £10-15 delivery from the US.

There are a couple of people on ebay selling games @ £35 with £15 shipping charge . . . .scandalous :-) !

forgetmenot
December 8th, 2004, 10:27
well unforchunitly the best game series ever (Final Fantisy) will never be on the ds but probly will be for the psp

Uzeless
December 10th, 2004, 15:25
well unforchunitly the best game series ever (Final Fantisy) will never be on the ds but probly will be for the psp

Can anyone de-code this sentence into understandable English? I think someone forgot to go to school!

Zaneblade
December 10th, 2004, 17:18
wtf Uzeless cant u understand that?? dam its not hard common!!!

also final fantiisy will be coming out on the DS and it will probly have multiplayer over the internet!!

lisa74656
December 11th, 2004, 18:54
There's a canadian site www.dvdboxoffice.com which offers free worldwide shipping and you can veiw the prices in £'s. Have ordered from there before. Most DS games are under 20 quid. Also you can choose to pay in Canadian or US dollars so you can get an even better deal depending on exchange rates. It does take a couple of weeks to arrive though.

JAL
December 11th, 2004, 20:26
antother site overchargeing by $10 :-/

silas_the_mariner
December 12th, 2004, 10:07
The best place to buy DS games is from http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-10f6-71-8s-84-k.html (Play Asia - direct link to DS page)

They are very customer friendly and deliver within 7 days (normally about 4). Also they are very cheap.

Example: I just bought Mario 64 from them. The game itself cost £21.29 (which is excellent) and the delivery was only £1.39! That's cheaper than if you were ordering from a company in the UK!

My advice, go Play Asia!

Belfast_Giant
December 12th, 2004, 11:58

Ive just arrived back from the States yesterday with a new DS and I am happily playing Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls on it, OK its the SP version but at least I get to play some Final Fantasy

Zaneblade
December 12th, 2004, 16:12
there is a FF game coming out on DS!!

i dont wana import yet well until the uk is out because if i have a dead pixel prob then the warrenty is at the country were it was ordered from!!

JAL
December 12th, 2004, 21:25
whoa, play asia, is way over priced, $25 over priced. :-/

josephiles
December 13th, 2004, 01:30
Why do you need some more games? Mario should be enough! ;D

forgetmenot
December 13th, 2004, 10:06
For all you people who could or couldent understand my little final fantasy coment and love ;D final fantasy. I have a song for you that is played to the chocobo music on final fantasy 7
( also an amasing game) it goes somthing like this.... * * * *

Final fantasy is an RPG the olny one that i need, its the rpg for meeeeee. *final fantisy is all that i playyyyy all other games are lame they all drive me insanee. Final fantisy it consumes my mind and that is probly why ill never have a wifeee *and i cant remember any more but to all thos who understood that song say blits ball rules!!!!!!!! ;D * * * * * * *

ps. if anyone would care to tell me how to do that ON DEC & FORGETMENOT WROTE...... id apresheat it. * * and sorry for my rotten spelling

forgetmenot
December 17th, 2004, 11:27
It would seem that nobody likes final fantasy and that is verry sad to know how much your missing

PrOtEsT
December 27th, 2004, 16:50
I love Final Fantasy, VII rocks, VIII rocks, IX sucks and X is just amazing, the older ones are ok but I'm not that into em. I'm happy to know that there will be a FF title for the DS, but also annoyed to find out it'll be the Crystal Chronicals *:(. Ah well

PrOtEsT
December 27th, 2004, 17:53
YAY!!!! According to Lik-Sang Final Fantasy III will be coming out for the DS ;D, who knows they might re-make it into a game like FF7 +. You know with 3D graphics instead of birdseye 2d

Lyris
January 2nd, 2005, 01:50
There's a canadian site www.dvdboxoffice.com which offers free worldwide shipping and you can veiw the prices in £'s. Have ordered from there before. Most DS games are under 20 quid. Also you can choose to pay in Canadian or US dollars so you can get an even better deal depending on exchange rates. It does take a couple of weeks to arrive though.
DVDBO are OK but I've heard of some realllly long delivery times.

www.Videogamesplus.ca are extremely fast. I've never had a problem for them and I order all my PS2 and Gamecube games from there.

forgetmenot
January 3rd, 2005, 09:55
It is goood to see there are other final fantasy lovers out there. and it is also good to here that there will be some final fantasy titles for the ds. o and hey protest i loved final fantisy 7 and 10 as well