PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
September 13th, 2008, 11:15
Honestly, I'm at a loss. There's no shortage of incomplete games gathering dust on my shelves — The Last Guy, Soulcalibur IV, Super Mario Galaxy (I know!) and Killer7 — things that I really should cross of the list. And I stupidly slept on the id Super Pack deal from last weekend. But I'm feeling unmotivated, probably due to LA's overcast skies and the obligation to complete Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise. Any recommendations? I've got some cash burning a hole my in pocket.

Other than that, I'm setting my weekend to Take It Easy, factor ten. What are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5049115/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

newb_fo_life
September 13th, 2008, 13:55
Cod4,css :P

paul3100
September 13th, 2008, 15:10
Air Traffic Chaos (DS)

Switched the ds on expecting to find yet another CR*P game which i would be turning off shortly after the title screens had gone but.....

No i love this game and once i got started it was 5 of so hours later till i actually put it down, so guess im set for the weekend :-)

paul

acn010
September 13th, 2008, 15:51
metal gear online! im there..

just add me on the network or and game, my sn is always acn010

newb_fo_life
September 13th, 2008, 15:53
metal gear online! im there..

just add me on the network or and game, my sn is always acn010

I would so join u,But I aint got a ps3 :(

oooooomonkeys
September 13th, 2008, 17:10
as always for me its a mix of EDF 2017, Dirt on 360 and some Rockband too.

myuusmeow
September 13th, 2008, 17:47
Star Wars the Force Unleashed PSP. It was just released last night. ( ;) )

mike_jmg
September 13th, 2008, 18:36
wtf?, force unleashed was released, good

On topic
Nothing really, got my hands on Ico for the ps2 cause I've never played it and I really enjoyed Shadow of the Colossus, I'm at the windmill right now, trying to figure out what to do besides hanging from the wings.

goshogun1
September 13th, 2008, 18:59
Looks like I will be playing more Baten Kaitos 1 on my wii. I don't think I have seen a game with graphics like this before, as some of the locations are full of so many little details it boggles the mind.
Aside from that, Dragon Warrior IV, and Rhythm Heaven Gold should provide some fun. And later I can make some custom characters in SCIV, and lose some more. Good times in gaming.

jrsmaster411
September 13th, 2008, 23:08
Socom Confrontation Beta and I also just got the eye of judgment which look fun

jamotto
September 14th, 2008, 01:03
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles and N+, while I wait for Star Wars the Force Unleashed to be released Wednesday.

steve520
September 14th, 2008, 06:48
guitar hero 3 just finished downloading...... i mean backing up a copy and playing it on my ps2....i think i broke a rule woops

Penguinator
September 14th, 2008, 12:01
Played some Dark Messiah. ON VISTA. It's annoying when you have to delete some registry files every time before playing. But otherwise pretty good game. Backstabbing is pretty satisfying, and sometimes even too easy.
Played some TF2 & CS:S too.

Sketchy
September 14th, 2008, 17:35
Haven't played much this weekend, been doing overtime ^_^

There was a bit of Bad Company b4 work yesterday and this morning, I'm gonna blast away at Mercenaries 2 in a bit me thinks!!

uberjack
September 14th, 2008, 18:07
I'm playing Assassin's Creed, for the third time (great game, by the way), because GameFly didn't have another copy of GH: Aerosmith. Grr.

NoQuarter
September 14th, 2008, 19:19
Samurai Shodown 4, again!!!

I love SNK games.
I might pick up force unleashed though :P

ouranos
September 15th, 2008, 13:10
Monster Hunter! But I put my intresting in the GPS software! I'm learning from this bbs!

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 16th, 2008, 17:50
Virtua Fighter 5 (360) got it for £10 :) tide me over until SC4 is at sensible money preowned lol.