PDA

View Full Version : DS Stylus News

wraggster
November 22nd, 2004, 09:47
It's the old story, give a gamer anything with moving or indeed non-fixed parts and bosh, it'll either: a) disappear randomly b) fall down the back of the sofa or c) end up as the dog's latest chew toy.[br]Well never fear prospective DS owners, as anticipating your every need, Nintendo has stepped in to plug the no-stylus black hole, with a rather attractive set of spare styli (yup that is the plural, we've checked) to cater for those 'my god where's my poking device gone?' moments.[br][br]Simple yet ...ahem stylish, this is the first pic we've managed to get our hands on and it absolutely guarantees three-in-a-bed action, if ever your on-board stylus goes astray.[br][br]Rumours that it may also be dual- or even triple-wielded to poke close range rivals in the ribs during intense Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt sessions are so far, unsubstantiated.

gazenhoken
November 26th, 2004, 18:14
? i didnt get that

Cap'n 1time
November 26th, 2004, 18:52
duh. it means we are going to bed with one stylus. thus more styluses would be born and if we drop the stylus spawn behind the couch then we can always go to bed with another stylus and make more. we cann also poke people in the ribs with them...

how could you not get that?

forgetmenot
December 8th, 2004, 10:19
I have three and havent lost one yet

Uzeless
December 10th, 2004, 15:22
Some people lose them, some people don't! It's called being human.

forgetmenot
December 13th, 2004, 10:23
well then mabie im not human