PDA

View Full Version : Brakken - Paranoid Webmaster ?

wraggster
September 18th, 2008, 00:55
The Homebrew scene is full of charactars and yes im sure many of us hate each others but some even though they get on my tits i have a massive respect for them.

Lately the actions of Brakken the webmaster of the tehskeen have disapointed me, what started off as picking fault with my newsposts has seeminlgy gone into a 1 sided war along with his little buddy kojote.

This was posted at his site tonight

I've actually lost count of how many times my controversial site www.brakken. net has been taken down. I thought it was secure on a Russian host, but it turns out that the Russian's were using a domain name which was controlled by a company in the USA.

So, either Zeus (**********), Zima (ps3news), Wraggster (dcemu) or someone from GBATEMP finally figured out how to take the site down. My host lost it's domain due to "abuse". You see, my blog contains images providing evidence of the articles I write. I know Zeus and Zima call this copyright infringement and have hired lawyers to write letters to the various hosts I've had in the past few years.

You see, the screen shots I take are covered under the Fair Use Act, but the letters scare off the hosts like flies. They also mention I'm slandering them, but what I post is my own personal opinions based on observations I've made. Well, it seems like now a days you can't stand up for anything right and tell the truth against someone with a lot of money and get away with it. Freedom of speach doesn't exist and only applies to the rich.

Anyway, www.brakken. net will find a new home, but it will take some time. If anyone has a spare website account in New Zealand, Russia or any other location that ignores stupid DMCA letters from lawyers PM me. Until I get a new host you can still listen to my Blogcasts which outline why the people I mentioned are out for blood.

Now i actually agree with brakken on some things, i personally dislike the owners of ps3 news and the webmaster of max-console, dont really know about gba temp so not my interest, but to accuse me on running to lawyers to get his site shut down is a laugh. The way i would deal with the lad if he lived near me well lets say Mr Fist would come into play although id listen to him first, if i was brakken i would be more worried that his news stories have alerted (:P) Nintendo or the ESA and that his every newspost/forum post and irc chatroom are being watched. Now i dont know who took down his site nor do i give a flying fook but it seems that the same people also had a pop at his server, making enemies is never a good idea trust me we have been hacked too many times and i dont go out my way to get enemies

splodger15
September 18th, 2008, 14:36
, i personally dislike the owners of ps3 news and the webmaster of max-console,

lol I had to read this twice I thought you said you dislike PS3 owners when I skim read it.

I noticed he posted on a few of your newsposts plus why would someone purposely take it down. Did this guy piss someone off in the past , it looks more like he's just firing accusations