PDA

View Full Version : Lua Sudoku (alpha 2)

wraggster
December 15th, 2005, 18:27
Dkla (http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=4347) has updated the great Sudoku game for the PSP, heres the info:

Version 0.2 is now here, and thanks to the people who helped contribute Lua code -- this is rapidly becoming a cool OpenSource Lua project!!! :-)

Anyway, here's the update info:

Version 0.2 (alpha)
New stuff added:

* "New Puzzle" now picks a grid from over 200 valid puzzles (all generated from gnome_soduku). Thanks to Benoit Favre for submitting the "New Puzzle" code!
* A new selectable "Show Candidates" option shows the possible choices for the current cell in a fun and irreverent manner...
* Fonts are still bitmapped, but the code is in there for TT fonts. Uncomment the code and see for yourself. :)
* Graphic tweaks and cleanup

Download this excellent game via the comments:

jetkey885
December 15th, 2005, 18:49
This game is so KOOL!!!! I wish there's a build for v1.5 without using LuaPlayer, also add nice trance-like music in the background like Go-Sudoku and the ability to change background image and music with a button press. unstil there's a version without using LuaPlayer, i'll stick to Go-Sudoku. Just hate using that LuaPlayer, it takes up too much space.

pspfr33k
December 16th, 2005, 14:23
and too much time :P
any screenshots?!

fighterstory
December 17th, 2005, 02:07
i still don't understand ..........
how to play these lua thing??
can someone help me out?