PDA

View Full Version : [12-15-2005] Neo Mini PSP convertor 4GB release

Onetonbullet
December 15th, 2005, 23:39
The Neo 2 in 1 Mini-converter for PSP is a perfect add-on to your PSP for user that require memory space Use multiple cheap memory source like CF card, Microdrive or Micro HD via this converter on your PSP!

Product specifications:
* Acts as a CF card, Microdrive and Micro HD converter all-in-one. You can use any type of card/drive just like you will use a standard Memory Stick!
* CF/MicroDrive/MicroHD/Memory Stick auto detect and auto run: Plug and play! - Support up to 4GB memory size on PSP. * Built-in PSP Ready/Busy/NULL, 3 states status indication. - The 2in1 Mini-converter can exchange data between PC and PSP through any standard PSP USB cable. It supports direct CF/MicroDrive/MicroHD/MS formatting on PSP.

Operating instructions:
[1] plug the soft cable into your PSP;
[2] Plug one SD or Mini-SD or MMC or RS-MMC or CF or MicroDrive or Micro HD or Memory Stick to the corresponding slot; [3] Turn on PSP and play!

http://www.neoflash.com/img/NEO-2in1-B-500.JPG

SOURCE: http://www.neoflash.com/

miemt11
December 16th, 2005, 00:03
Interesting product

El Payo
December 16th, 2005, 01:40
Interesting product

Um, what ^ said.

Now if Sony would just flash the firmware and allow greater than 4GB storage.

Wally
December 16th, 2005, 01:43
IF they did that then whats the point of blockign ISO emulation

caseyhalone
December 16th, 2005, 01:45
not cool at $170 , $10 less than the psp hdd and that has the battery. it needs to come down in price for anyone to buy it. way to much.

wraggster
December 16th, 2005, 01:45
it doesnt look very portable to me and im concerned about the finished product, hopefully we will get a review soon.

yanky
December 16th, 2005, 17:53
part of the reason that its listed at $170 is that it comes with a 4 gig microdrive. I personally would rather just see them sell the converter itself. That way if you have lots of useless cards around like some of us do, its more economical.

andrewgabriel77
December 17th, 2005, 14:14
From reading their "Operating Instructions" it sounds like you attach it to the back of the UMD slot not on the side like the 4GB HD. I'd be concerned about it coming off or being damaged if you regularly played UMD games.

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2005, 15:06
Neoflash always seems to release damn expensive products... or is it just me?
I wish it were just a converter too.

Onetonbullet
December 26th, 2005, 15:42
The standalone converter is 119.00 USD. Still kinda pricey though.