PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Dream Port to the PSP

wraggster
December 16th, 2005, 02:09
We are talking Homebrew and Emulators here but whats the Port you would like to see or maybe even a new version of an existing release on the PSP, obviously you have to be realistic and remember that PSP developing still has a long way to go, most releases dont use any ASM so for emulators that could mean quite a difference.

Ill start off by saying i would love a port or even a Nintendo 64 emulator released on the PSP, the buttonconfig might be a problem but to see Mario 64 on the PSP would be awesome.

Reply with yours via the comments.

10shu
December 16th, 2005, 02:18
i would love to see the gba emulator full speed
and a cps2/neogeo emulator could be nice too
also wifi multiplayer on the neogeo cd or pocket could be cool

pakkman781
December 16th, 2005, 02:19
Aleph One (http://www.source.bungie.org)

so_cal_forever
December 16th, 2005, 02:19
It's a stretch, but I'd love to see FF VIII grace the PSP.

kyus
December 16th, 2005, 02:21
Yep wraggy, a port of Corn!!! would be amazing...

I don't think the button config would be too much of a problem if the c buttons were placed on the d-pad. Hardly any n64 games made use of the d-pad.

Secondly, the volume, music, screen brightness and home buttons could all be used!

a+b on the square and cross buttons, and the z trigger on the triangle button. start on the circle button.

directional buttons were usually used for the camera or daft functions anyway. select and start for left and right, vol up and down for up and down!! simple! home could access a menu.

That, and I'd love to see megacd implemented into dgen. (sorry sougen. psp genesis... i've not used in months)

urmom9388
December 16th, 2005, 02:45
I have wanted n64 since I discovered the psp scene. I would love playing star fox again... lol. Also I want them to work on the ps1 emulator so that it is actually worth using.

ace3093
December 16th, 2005, 02:50
I would love to see NEOGEO AES. The dreamcast has a emulator that works great. I would think psp could do just as good.

klarke
December 16th, 2005, 02:50
tomb raider

Wally
December 16th, 2005, 02:52
N64 would be awesome

I agree that the D- pad is not used for jack. shouldnt the C pad be the other side though (X O etc) so that hands arent on one side of the console.
Wraggster you are forgetting a few great games. Zelda and Banjo Kazooie!
PSX would also be awesome.. Its getting there but its slow.

Would love to play Crash Bandicoot and Dino Crisis again by all means Twisted Metal 4

gotmilk0112
December 16th, 2005, 03:09
hmm... Full windows port with the PSP's cell-phone text thingy would be nice. (i can't find a windows bootable for bochsPSP! :( )

also:
*ahem* analog stick *ahem* you could use the analog stick for the control stick, X = a, square = b C-Buttons: triangle circle for up and left and Shoulder buttons for down and right D-pad for D-pad and start n select for start n select! and the little music note button would be "Z"

kyus
December 16th, 2005, 03:09
nonononono wally :D

c pad wasn't used as heavily as the A and B buttons were. My config would be flawless for goldeneye :P

with psp... sony. ya did good.

Lets think about psx when we get ridda this 4gb limit. God... how great it'll be to carry my full psx collection around with me. They better hurry tho :P Otherwise the full psx library'll end up officially ported to psp anyway ;) Valkyrie profile's getting the treatment now!

kyus
December 16th, 2005, 03:12
*ahem* analog stick *ahem* you could use the analog stick for the control stick, X = a, square = b C-Buttons: triangle circle for up and left and Shoulder buttons for down and right D-pad for D-pad and start n select for start n select! and the little music note button would be "Z"

Did you actually ever play an n64? ;)

there is no select button. And there are also shoulder buttons on the 64 pad. My config works best. :P accept that and move on!

JoshM248
December 16th, 2005, 03:17
Firefox with Flash/Java/Etc support :D
N64

IndianCheese
December 16th, 2005, 03:23
Two words: Sonic Adventure.

alepus
December 16th, 2005, 03:28
psx.... and http://www.skype.com/ would be cool. (with some kind of headset) :)

kayhanbakid
December 16th, 2005, 03:35
mario kart 64 & the original grand theft auto.

gotmilk0112
December 16th, 2005, 03:41
Did you actually ever play an n64? ;)

there is no select button. And there are also shoulder buttons on the 64 pad. My config works best. :P accept that and move on!

oops, my bad :o :o :o
i still have the good ol' N64! w00t for SSB! heck i still have my NES! yoshi cookie, dr.mario...lots of good classics i have!

pakkman781
December 16th, 2005, 03:51
A PSP Linux would be beyond awesome too, but if we could just get a Firefox port, that would be awesome beyond belief...

...adding to the list with Aleph One, like I said above, of course...

jman420
December 16th, 2005, 03:57
well your all off, what everyone realy wants is Worms Armageddon . . . . either that or a web browser with java so we could all play Runescape on PSP lol. . . . anyway worms would be awesome.

lilvietquoc
December 16th, 2005, 03:57
hm....maybe gamecube or ps2 someday
but it be much out of its league
(gamecube sux(in my opinion tho))
hm....is there a dreamcast out???
if so, wats it called???

slaphappygamer
December 16th, 2005, 04:05
i would love to see the gba emulator full speed
and a cps2/neogeo emulator could be nice too
also wifi multiplayer on the neogeo cd or pocket could be cool

yeah a full speed gba emulator would kick ass! thats part of the reason i got a psp.

ModMan24
December 16th, 2005, 04:21
N64 and GBA Emulators

handwing
December 16th, 2005, 04:22
Mmmmm... Amplitude.
Or Frequency.
Give me MUSIC games. Lumines is great, but it's more puzzler than rhythm-based.

jwilds73
December 16th, 2005, 04:33
What I hope to see in the near future.

GBA (Full speed)

Sega CD (Lunar)

PSX

Linux OS (completely overwrite the PSP OS and replace it)

Wifi Multiplayer (in all EMU's)

Pie in the sky dreaming......

Sega 32x, Saturn and Dreamcast (I don't believe any of these are near the realm of possibility from my limited understanding but hey!)

shenske37
December 16th, 2005, 04:39
i think if they were able to put warcraft or warcraft 2 on the psp it would absolutely amaizing

LC_killer
December 16th, 2005, 05:11
unreal

sgamemu22
December 16th, 2005, 05:40
There were a lot of good things mentioned already. For me I would like to see a full speed gba emu, mame emu to fully play N\ninja turtles, xmen, and simpsons. Street fighter games would be cool. But above all (and this is a long shot) I would like to see a Gameblender port to psp. I make 3d demo games with the Blender 3D software, and playing my creation would be AWESOME. If this does happen I would participate in the homebrew scene, for sure. :D

Illegal Machine
December 16th, 2005, 05:58
INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION

thanks

cheka8
December 16th, 2005, 06:05
a GBA with full speed and sound would be wonderful,i have been waiting for this for a long time ;) :cool:

Valiant
December 16th, 2005, 06:45
someday PSX....psx please T_T

ENGL!SH
December 16th, 2005, 08:47
The Simpson arcade game....That would be so fun on psp.

Virtualtaco
December 16th, 2005, 08:53
AGH... more video games?!?!

How about something useful.

Port Skype!

Sharpy
December 16th, 2005, 09:57
I'd love to see an update of Doom with cheats and music in it. I'd also love to see sega 32x, sega CD and a full speed PSX emulator, that would be awesome

Chackan
December 16th, 2005, 09:58
Gba, Psx, Saturn emulators. Also, Snes9xtyl working @ 100%. And finally, that these emulators worked on any firmware ;)

gemini26
December 16th, 2005, 10:17
I want a portable version of UFO Enemy Unknown aka X-COM.....pleeease :)

benn
December 16th, 2005, 10:18
it has to be a PS1 emu running working Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy Tactics - two of the best games EVER!!!!!!!!

benn
December 16th, 2005, 10:23
AGH... more video games?!?!

How about something useful.

Port Skype!

now that is one of the smartest things i have heard in a while.

also wouldnt it be possible to produce a clear sticky plastic cover for the screen that hooks in through USB and acts as touchscreen with pointer? that would be awesome for pda functionality - and shut up my DS mate! :eek:

ap0calypse
December 16th, 2005, 10:51
Heres what I would like to see in the near future:

1. GBA emu full speed+sound
2. DOOM-PSP wifi multiplayer
3. 1964 (Open source N64 emu) port
4. 2.6 firmware EBOOT loader
5. PSX emulator

Groo
December 16th, 2005, 10:58
Definately a GBA(full speed & sound) and a PSX (FF VII whoaaaaaaa). That would be awesome!!!

T-2000
December 16th, 2005, 11:05
All id liked to see is Dgenpsp run SmS games, the sound is amazing, yet no sms emu on psp has good clear sound...

crystlshadow
December 16th, 2005, 11:51
I would love a Sega cd andSega Saturn on the psp. Two of the most ground breaking consoles in the game industry. Without the Sega CD, games would still be on cartriges. I would love to play Sewer Shark on my PSP!

MysticF
December 16th, 2005, 12:21
One of my favourite games of all Time Rise Of The Triad is being ported. I wouldn't mind seeing some other older games like Jazz Jackrabbit, Raptor or Descent. I'm also wholly in favour of The Simpsons Arcade game being ported.

It's at times like these I wish I knew C :(

ddblue
December 16th, 2005, 12:27
Full speed GBA, SNES. That's all I ask. I would achieve PSP zen if that happened.

Tomppa
December 16th, 2005, 13:16
GBA, yes!
PsOne/N64 would be great.. but little unrealistic I think.
GTA1/GTA2 might be worth porting :)
Quake2, is it coming already or not?
Doom Legacy or whatever it was with the .deh file support :)

gotmilk0112
December 16th, 2005, 13:22
2.xx 3.xx 4.xx 5.xx 6.xx 7.xx 8.xx 9.xx 10.xx and so on EBOOT Loader!!! *drooooools*

oh yeah i would want a computer Keyboard for the PSP that hooks up to the USB thing on top of the PSP!!! :D (so no more using the cell-phone thing and taking 100 days and 100 nights to post on GameFAQs!!)

finalfantesy
December 16th, 2005, 13:36
it might not be realistic but ff7

Mr.Modem
December 16th, 2005, 14:08
Without the Sega CD, games would still be on cartriges.

No Sega CD was pretty late with CD support. The cd extention for PC Engine/Turbo Grafx 16 was way before and Commodore CDTV and Philips CD-I too.

Anyway, I would like full speed Amiga emulation and GBA would be nice too. But I'm quite happy with all the stuff I can do with the PSP.

aneuryzm
December 16th, 2005, 14:12
Linux (not by using an x86 emulator)
or
Kismet

1st post! yay me :D

Mew
December 16th, 2005, 14:18
SuperMario 64 port would be the best!
And, of course, a fullspeed GBA emulator.... =)))

indstr
December 16th, 2005, 15:10
SEGA CD... definitely

also maybe Descent (old PC game)

vribeiro
December 16th, 2005, 15:18
How about Civilization?

Narles
December 16th, 2005, 15:33
Without a doubt, I want a Sega CD emulator. I've been wanting to play Sonic CD and Lunar on my handheld for a while now. I would think as far as moving to the next step in console emulation on the PSP, Sega CD would be the easiest to move to since it's still 2D and was just an add-on to Sega Genesis (which we already have 2 excellent emulators of). I hope we get one soon...

slik da relic
December 16th, 2005, 15:37
not reading every post, im sure most people here want the psone. i want that as well, but give me sega cd, and colecovision and im good. of course a Dreamcast emu that runs perfect would be the ultimate. i guess psone is the next best thing.

da relic

mr_snake3rd
December 16th, 2005, 15:39
PS1 Emulator and MGS Port. sigh a man can dream :(

melime
December 16th, 2005, 15:45
c64psp full screen and snes full speed would be great
I donīt need gba .... cause most of the games except a few are from snes.
and for sure the psone emu would be great but waaaaayyy to unrealistic
but if it comes I would be playin kurushi, ff7 and mgs all day long :D

tryqus
December 16th, 2005, 16:00
GBA full speed would be nice.

A good N64 emu would just be a dream.

PS1 emu sounds good, but the size of the iso really turns me off.

Comon. Mario Kart 64? Super mario 64? Golden Eye? Animal Forrest? Star Fox 64?!

The list goes on and on.

-Tryqus

J Storm
December 16th, 2005, 16:02
This one is a longshot but a Dreamcast emu would rock! If it's games, then it will be either the arcade versions of the simpsons, x-men, and aliens.

kumarei
December 16th, 2005, 16:04
I'm pretty sure I'm all alone, here, but I'd love to see a fully working version of the PC98 emulator so I could play Touhou 1-5 on my PSP.

mr_snake3rd
December 16th, 2005, 16:23
Metal Gear Solid :D

indstr
December 16th, 2005, 16:34
some kind of music creation utilities.

preferably a mod tracker with a scream tracker or impulse tracker like interface

Ayiden
December 16th, 2005, 16:39
Add adhoc multiplayer to the UO snes emulator... Wireless Super Nintendo Multiplayer ^.^

-Ayiden-

tblazers
December 16th, 2005, 16:58
The best would be Gba at full speed and n64 just to play golden eye and mario cart

Maldoror68
December 16th, 2005, 17:31
definitively a port of Stunt Car Racer (amiga or atari game) with wifi multiplayer support. (one to one incredible duels! :) )

N64 at full speed will be awesome, (mario 64!)
maybe an unreal tournament multi wifi?

oh! and yes! a Virtual Boy emu full speed with all game compatible in use with metal gear acid 2 weird 3D glasses :D

seriously:nothing at all but a massive multiplayer wifi online game with dedicated servers all around the world!
i will love the day we will worldwise psp
(no: you can not win, mariokart DS :p )

Zephyroth_drgs
December 16th, 2005, 17:31
Final Fantasy Tactics Psx
Gba

gavind
December 16th, 2005, 17:32
if it could be ported, i would like to see Transport Tycoon - the old MS-DOS classic

brunobelo
December 16th, 2005, 17:49
I'd love to see some emulators on PSP.

1) Master System with perfect sound;
2) GBA with full-speed and perfect (or near perfect) sound;
3) Mega Drive / Genesis with full-speed and perfect (or near perfect) sound;
4) PC-Engine with Arcade card and perfect Super CD-ROM games support;
5) SNES with full-speed and perfect (or near perfect) sound;
6) Firefox would be great!;
7) Gaim;
8) Atari 2600 with perfect sound and running Pitfall 2;
Now the impossible ones:
9) PSX. I'd love to play Final Fantasy Tactics on PSP;
10) MAME, a great port of mame, like MAME-OX;
11) Neo Geo, not the awfull Neo Geo CD. :-);
12) Amiga 500. Only the 500 one. Full speed and perfect sound;

Ok, I'm dreaming a lot, but wouldn't be great if all of them came out?

r2works
December 16th, 2005, 18:13
N64! and Raptor for the PC!! also it would be great to see a Half-Life engine with HL mods for the PSP, but i doubt it...

geise69
December 16th, 2005, 18:25
I'm pretty sure I'm all alone, here, but I'd love to see a fully working version of the PC98 emulator so I could play Touhou 1-5 on my PSP.

Yes I totally agree with this one! Also alot of what other people said on the Sega CD, PS1(doubtful), and a full speed Amiga emulator. The other I ask for is a version of the 3d0 emulator FreeDo. One other (i'm a greedy bastard sorry) is perfect Super CD emulation in any of the PC-Engine/Turbo emulators.

Farcicalname
December 16th, 2005, 18:33
CounterStrike with online multiplayer.

gotmilk0112
December 16th, 2005, 19:45
ModKore Hybrid Rebirth PSP!!! I could Bot on the go!

interface
December 16th, 2005, 22:22
DC emulation is as out of the question as PS2 or Gamecube, as all three systems are significantly more powerfull than the psp. sorry, it's just not possible.

I don't know about the possibility of a SegaCD emulator as it woudl mean emulating 2 systems at once, but it might work, and no doubt would kick serious ass.

as far as my requests:

Emulators-
-PSX (MIGHT be possible)
-N64 (i can only see this working if they can stream the roms off the the memory card, but it would be the best software available for the PSP, hands down)
-32X (not going to happen)
-Current emulators with Wifi multiplay

Software-
-Quake 2 engine (to run all Q2 games)
-Unreal
-BSplayer

tommyistommy
December 16th, 2005, 23:03
Web browser with onscreen keyboard instead of the cell phone crap, descent (old pc game),Half life, Unreal tournament

-LO-LEADER2
December 16th, 2005, 23:11
1. SKYPE...!!HECK YES!!
2. N64 emulator
3. Any FPS with nice graphics and multiplayer wifi capabilities.
:cool:

-LO-LEADER1
December 16th, 2005, 23:17
1.Skype..
2.Socom with vehicles...
3.XBOX emulator...
4.Windows XP..

dkainer
December 16th, 2005, 23:48
Wow, what a great thread, all opinions are worthy answers.
However...
I think a fullspeed working version of Devil May Cry 4 would be great, also Tekken 7 would be awesome ;-)

MGFox
December 16th, 2005, 23:56
It seems I'm a bit late to this party...

But if I could choose any game to have on my PSP, without question it would have to be Carmageddon!

By far my most favorite game ever, but it would have to be the original PC one...all the sequals and console versions ruined a classic! :mad:

If I couldn't have this, then it would be full-speed DosBox so I can play it that way! :p

Cheers,
Fox

Viedric
December 17th, 2005, 00:40
I would LOVE to see the old pc game Shadow Warrior on the PSP. It runs and plays like Doom, but it is a lot more fun. Oh, and Final Fantasy tactics (PS1 or GBA).

Festizzio
December 17th, 2005, 02:23
Two words: Commander Keen ;)

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2005, 02:29
Linux. just linux. :) and i promiss it will happen eventually.

whoever suggested windows xp needs to be shot.

wait im a mod now... yeah your oppinions are important....

I think shadow warrior would be THE most important thing to port.

crazy_biker420
December 17th, 2005, 03:06
a 2.6 eboot loader

J sims
December 17th, 2005, 03:06
I wouldnt mind seeing the gp32 since those are difficult for me get.

mami54
December 17th, 2005, 03:46
Pokemon-mini emulator(Minimon)
Other NES emulator (VirtuaNES or Nestopia)
Other GB emulator.
MAME Full Speed Ver.
NeoGeoPocket Full Speed Ver.
X68000 emulator.
Atari Lynx Full Speed Ver.

RedKing14CA
December 17th, 2005, 06:43
Metal Gear Solid (NO FRIKKAN CARDS!!!)

F-Zero-X (N-64 or GBA emu)

fuelbomb
December 17th, 2005, 07:07
I'd love to see X-Com or even X-Com II: Terror from the Deep.

It'd also be cool to see someone make a version of the tabletop game "Axis & Allies" for the PSP. Use the Wi-Fi capabilities to have up to five people play...

And whoever suggested Shadow Warrior, good call. That, or Duke Nukem 3D.

Sharkey
December 17th, 2005, 07:13
im lucky to say its actually being ported...
quake 2.

Linkmar
December 17th, 2005, 10:13
Good DOS-BOX! I like RPGs and I would like to see some offline World of Warcraft , TES 4 and some JRPGs.

nexus68
December 17th, 2005, 11:07
Stop dreaming and buy a gp2x. psx and now GBA emulator, this is the homebrew machine.

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2005, 15:01
Stop dreaming and buy a gp2x. psx and now GBA emulator, this is the homebrew machine.

heh heh.... your right :p

kyus
December 17th, 2005, 18:42

Oh fantastic. one thing though. It's nowhere near powerful enough to run these emulators at full speed. ever. And you'll be limited to a few rubbish 2d psx games, without sound, and you'll need to rip everything from them.

Whereas the psp has the gpu to handle the psx's 3d graphics, a cpu powerful enough to allow sound and perfect emulation and has major forces like datel and team xecuter researching new hardware possibilities, Its safe to say the second the psp has a linux os... then the gp2x owners won't have much to smile about.

vidgrip
December 17th, 2005, 21:26
I know they've been said before, but I would probably have an excitement enduced coronary if...

The Sega Saturn was ported so that I could play The Horde, Worms, Warcraft and Sim City 2000( I imagine this would be difficult for the PSP to manage)

And the Pc Game Civilization (as old as this gem is now, I doubt it would be a terribly hard port.)

If any coders are reading this

vaza
December 17th, 2005, 21:36
Final fantasy VII, VIII and IX.
The easiset way to do this is to create a good PSX emulator, that way i could play all of them and Tekken 3 on the Go!

Hidavi
December 18th, 2005, 00:27
A PS1 emulator is a MUST. It MUST be done. I don't see why PS1 emulation on the PSP would be so hard. I especially don't see why SNES emulation on PSP is so hard either! Would a Sony Dev Kit make it easy?

Viper Snake
December 18th, 2005, 00:40
A port of u6emu so I could play the Arcade versions of Killer Instinct 1 & 2!
A program that lets you convert games made with Rm2k3 to be played on PSP.
A Playstation emulator made just so that it can run Castlevania Symphony of the Night perfectly.
A Nintendo DS emulator; the analog stick could be used to switch different display types (Both Screen, One Screen, etc) and whether or not you are using the stylus. All I want to play on this though is Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Mario Kart DS, and Animal Crossing Wild World. It'd be insanely hard to do this right now though, since the best emulator for DS can only run a few games.
A port of the original Half Life. If it can run perfectly on my brother 233 Mhz computer, then it should be possible. :)
A port of Unreal Tournament.
Like everyone else said, a N64 emulator. I'd suggest a port of Project64.
Of course, a full speed GBA emulator.
AdHoc/Infrastructure Wifi support on emulators! =D
A perfect port of StepMania rc3.
A port of the terrific custom fighting game maker MUGEN!

CalvinDu
December 18th, 2005, 03:25
Civilization 2 or 3

dieboybun
December 18th, 2005, 03:35
metal gear solid and warcraft!

shiftybill
December 18th, 2005, 03:49
has anyone heard of gamemaker? gamemaker.nl

one of the easiest ways to make 2d games. that would be cool :D

Datahax
December 18th, 2005, 04:45
PSX emu so I can play Lunar 2 on the go

some kind of voice conference program compatible with a standard Logitech USB headset. (voice-conf program should have PC equivilant as well so PC->PSP conversations could occur)

drew4237
December 18th, 2005, 04:51
i would love n64. for a button config use
n64 = psp
a = x
b = []
r = r
L (wasnt used that much, was it?) = could be o
anolog = anaolog
d-pad = c
Z = L
start = start
settings menu = Triangle
and it would be a fully customizable key pad just like all the other emulators

Illegal Machine
December 18th, 2005, 10:00
INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION INTELLIVISION

Dammit!

finalfantesy
December 20th, 2005, 14:16
how about starcraft and maby the brood war expantion

Mysteryman
December 21st, 2005, 02:12
Mac and hopefully get the safari browser to work.
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time wether it be through a 64 emulator or made specifically for the psp like they did with halo on the pc.
Age of Empires 2 would be great
Last of all, some FPS that are Wi-Fi

bugo
December 21st, 2005, 03:56
yeah, it would be awesome to see all this things working on our PSPīs
But, where is the courageous programmers working on one of these?
If there is a project for anyone of these things you guys said, please tell me that I will refresh my self on it everyhour!

Also: n64, PSX, skype, windows or mac or linux full speed with wi-fi and gba
most really wanted => play ocarina of time on my PSP, oh shit, this would be the best! really!

gamecollector
December 21st, 2005, 06:39
i think a good dc emu would be great for the psp since the buttons are close and the psp is such a powerfull handheld

MikeDX
December 27th, 2005, 19:27
ok then. i'll have a go at porting bliss.. :)

wazzal7
December 28th, 2005, 04:22
i'd love to see a starcraft port........someday

andrewgabriel77
December 31st, 2005, 21:14
diablo II

Nono-O
January 2nd, 2006, 00:53
Half-Life, Counter-Strike 1.6

That is the best games

dieboybun
January 2nd, 2006, 04:39
has anyone heard of gamemaker? gamemaker.nl

one of the easiest ways to make 2d games. that would be cool :D
i think rpg2003 is better, easier and faster

bah
January 4th, 2006, 22:35
My dream port would have to be a BBC model B emu. However, I'm most likely the only PSP user on the planet who would care for such a thing. :P
I dont think they even existed outside of the UK apart from Australia.
The dream of Repton, Galaforce or Frak portable will remain just that, me thinks.
At least theres a Java Repton that runs on my mobile :)
Ahhh, childhood memories.

utter
January 7th, 2006, 12:29
Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 !!!

one winged angel
January 7th, 2006, 12:36
tales of symphonia

shongohan
January 7th, 2006, 22:40
GRADIUS V from Konami... awesome graphics!

shongohan
January 7th, 2006, 22:52
GRADIUS V from Konami... awesome graphics!

lilvietquoc
January 7th, 2006, 23:21
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i no!
how bout a metal slug port!!
its 2d...so probly wont be tooooo hard to make!

acn010
January 8th, 2006, 06:57
i heard my friend friends had a Playstation 2 emulator on the PSP, with final fantasy XI.im kinda confused with it,he couldnt told about the emu andd the rom cause there independent undergroung hackers,i hate that crap, i just want a ps2 emu,and also N64 emu :)

Hidavi
January 8th, 2006, 07:03
i heard my friend friends had a Playstation 2 emulator on the PSP, with final fantasy XI.im kinda confused with it,he couldnt told about the emu andd the rom cause there independent undergroung hackers,i hate that crap, i just want a ps2 emu,and also N64 emu :)

LMAO. Sorry guy, but your buddy is lying to you.

coders don't do emus for small tiny communities of coders. They do this stuff so the scene can see them and they become big and reknown. The only people in any "underground" scene that would see this would be coders! No noob or non-expert would be there, so what would be the point? Besides, this is he underground, none of this stuff is sponsored by any company...

apart from the fact that the PS2 is actually a few times more powerful than a PSP. The only reason PSP games can look like PS2 games is that the PSP games' resolution is a mere 480x272 while PS2 games' resolution is a much larger 1024x768 (I think maybe even higher for some games). A small 200dpi increase in resolution, in my experience, usually means like 30% more power is needed to push the game at the same speed. Also, PS2 uses 2x AA, whereas it seems the PSP uses none. Thats maybe another 20-30% increase needed, so that means, using this very rough translation, that the PS2 is maybe 130% more powerful than the PSP. When you throw in stuff like AF and larger textures with no texture compression (because the PS2 has none) it might even go up to 200%. The PS2's cpu is only 300MHz, but its not about MHz anymore. There are a lot of factors involved that determine CPU performance. Also, interestingly the PSP's GPU is 166MHz while the PS2's is 150MHz, but then again, its not about MHz.

I'm not blowin up on you, I'm just explaining why what your friend said doesn't make any truthful sense. ;)

And I'm ranting like this cuz I'm hopped up on soda and reallllly feel like talking.

kalinost
January 9th, 2006, 03:43
Just a few thoughts:

Marvel vs capcom(or any of the capcom vs series)
Symphony of the night
build engine games- duke3d/blood/shadow warror/etc
half-life

Cap'n 1time
January 9th, 2006, 14:44
Just a few thoughts:

Marvel vs capcom(or any of the capcom vs series)
Symphony of the night
build engine games- duke3d/blood/shadow warror/etc
half-life

that pretty much sums all my thoughts up :)

Inigo Montoya
January 12th, 2006, 23:41
What I would like to see ported is Alpha Centari but not Alien Crossfire because it sucked and messed up the tech tree.

Also I'm probably the only one who want's this but how about a PSP development environment that runs on the PSP?

Voltron
January 13th, 2006, 11:15
If a full speed w/sound or nearly full speed GBA emulator could be coded with zipped ROM support, it would be a monumental achievement. I assume this would be an incredibly difficult feat to pull off but I would seriously pay or donate to help with such a project.

The same goes for PSPSOne. If a stable PSOne emulator could work such as the Neo Geo CD emulator that would be beyond amazing. I hope the day will come when these emulators will be a reality. It may be asking for too much but it would be nice.

zack6924
January 13th, 2006, 12:50
I'd love to See an N64 Emulator on psp that would be so great I love the N64 Smash Bro's Banjo Kazoie Supermario kart StarFox Donkey Kong countruy 64 Zelda oh man that would be so asome ;)

finalfantesy
March 20th, 2006, 04:22
ok i posted here already but now i've been thinking whats the point 99% of these will never be made either too hard or no one cares

just wondered why

jairolas
March 20th, 2006, 04:43
Nintendo 64 and a Sega Saturn emulator... u_u

Surajk
May 15th, 2006, 19:23
Red alert 2, and PROPER counterstrike

Cap'n 1time
May 15th, 2006, 20:16
please dont revive old topics. thanks.

Hawkeyefile
May 15th, 2006, 21:07
Aleph One (http://www.source.bungie.org)
I aggree.

kale
May 15th, 2006, 23:32
Definitely x box 360. haha jk. What i would reallly want is a decent gba emu and a playable n64 emu for the psp. That would be awesome

bigdaddychops
May 16th, 2006, 01:49
no no no, the key to the n64 buttons are; x=a, o=b, /\=z, and leave the d-pad where it is and map the c buttons as a combo while holding down [] and using the d-pad to use the c's

it's not that hard.

aleborri
May 16th, 2006, 07:17
Chankast

idapimp
May 18th, 2006, 04:14
ePSXe

V3N0M
May 18th, 2006, 04:54
PS1 all most everything else possible has been made.