PDA

View Full Version : Game folder on psp porpose?

Virus
December 16th, 2005, 06:38
if things can not be put on the psp then whats with the game folder? if its just for updates then why dont they call it the update folder? its not for game saves either!

the only thing i can think of is that sony future update will allow users to download small games onto it like cell phones have. they can be free, free demos, or pay to have games!

OR MY DREAM! they will make a file format that compresses ps1 games to a really small size that they will be nice, tho you will needed to download and they will be sorced where you can not share....

Dj SaTuRn
December 16th, 2005, 07:39
i guess its kinda like the windows "program files" folder isnt it =D

Nitro Kid
December 16th, 2005, 18:32
Hes not getting at that. With Program Files, it was intended that programs go in there. However, with the PSP Game folder, there is absoluley nothing to go into it, Sony permitting. The only thing it is used for is Homebrew, which Sony wants to clamp out.

htn85
December 16th, 2005, 23:55
that'd be awesome to see that useless folder become of some use. i'd love to see downloadable games in teh future. wishful thinking

MGFox
December 17th, 2005, 00:08
There are PSP Wifi spots in Japan, which you can connect to and download game demos and trailers. I assume the game demos will go in the GAME folder!?!

Cheers,
Fox