View Full Version : Hate-lust

shadowprophet
December 16th, 2005, 09:03
Welcome To hate-lust :mad:
If your here,then you have a problem,

Well ive got news for you

Everbodies got problems!!!!:mad:

But we all need a place to go and air those problems out,

So we dont go climbing any water towers, and end up doing some stupid shit thats lands us a spot on the news as the crazed maniac that had to sniped from the top of a mc donalds :(

Sure sounds out there doesnt it ? , that doesnt sound like you at all doest it,:rolleyes:

Well people need a place to come and air out there problems.

Thats place is here. HATE-LUST so without further adu,
let the hate begin.

PS , this is place to aire out issues you have agis the current state of the video games market, not a flame-a-thon,
If you cant treat the other members here with respect, Then Dont think your welcome here.
Cause look im gonna lay it on the lines
I dont care if person a, broke into your house stole everything you have and had un concentig releations with your grandma :mad: You get my thread closed and me and you are gonna have isues.

Other then that let the hate begin :D

Ps just to start things off, Sony sucks , nintendo sucks , microsoft sucks ,
there I believe that covers it :p

xuphorz
December 16th, 2005, 21:52
i hate the person that got my original accoutn banned, and stole my psp (which i finally got back)

microsoft sucks
sony sucks (except psp)
nintendo sucks (except mario and zelda)

shadowprophet
December 17th, 2005, 05:58
I never made a big deal out of it, But
You remember those game boy micros ?
I got one, er had one.
And heres the absolute worst part.
It came up missing, (stolen )
And I know who got it the only thing is its such a delicate issue I cant get it back.
Point blank my neice stole it from me.
The only problem my parents treat my neice (there grand doughter) like she was some kind of goddess that can do no wrong,
So I cant confront her about it without causing a family war.
In the light of things, im at a loss of what to do. see i could just come out with it and say hey thief!! I know you took it!!! But ultimately she is spoiled rotten and all she has to do is say she didnt, point is i will never see it again either way . But i have proof she took it.
In a panic to find my missing gbm. I searched her back pack and found the charger, and a few of my gba games :eek:

however my parents dont see this as incriminating,
Ultimately. My mom has confronted me and told me yes it does look like she took it but there hands are tied, and so are mine, if we dont let her gat away with it, she wil throw another one of her baby duck fits and go to live with her mother again. they love her blindly you see. as for me shes my neice i love her, but you know. im not digging this whole dissrespect if stealing from me at all!!!

Believe me in a idea world i could confront her about it. But if i do it will lead to family problems ,, its a loss I will just have to accept :(

obelisk
December 17th, 2005, 20:07
my wife is mean.
she posts hot pics of herself on the internet, and says the guys there, are, just her friends. she's made out with my friends, right in front of me, and i am beginning to get even more pissed. the less i wear the ring the better, and i need to b patient and not try to get my friends to get me another chick, because that's how i got this B---
she's mentally handicapped, - so she says, collects money from the govt. instead of working. i've been living woth her for over 4 years. if she's not drinking or high, she's incredibly mean. but - here's the thing- ... i still freaking care about her, and i willo care about her and be her friend till she dies, 'cause thats how long i have friends for- to death and beyond, eh.
-shutting up-

Cap'n 1time
December 18th, 2005, 16:30
you know what I hate? "PLZ!!!" reading it makes me grit my teeth. Also the words..that are not really words: "noob", "da", "r", "yo", "u", any 1337 crap, etc really piss me off... you know if I could physically place a body part into your computer and have it come out the other side (which would be great for the smut industry) I would choke these people to death.

I also dont like people thinking I have to be this perfect example just because im a mod.. It isnt the way of 1timeuser to be "an example". They didnt make me a mod because of my sparkling reputation, they made me one because I uphold the rules and do my best to enforce them. AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 2000 POSTS :mad:

I also hate the tabloids ... I see them when I check out of the food store and I think... who the hell really cares if Tom wants to have an alien baby.

xuphorz
December 18th, 2005, 17:46
you know what I hate? "PLZ!!!" reading it makes me grit my teeth. Also the words..that are not really words: any 1337 crap

agree with ya there, but all the abbreviations like "u" and "r" i use all the time. i can't even read 1337. what exactly does it mean?

Kaiser
December 20th, 2005, 23:27
agree with ya there, but all the abbreviations like "u" and "r" i use all the time. i can't even read 1337. what exactly does it mean?

Technically those aren't really abbreviations but rather internet lingo/slang. Which is just as bad as "733t 5p34k" Not trying to be an ass just pointing it out. ;)

Oh and "733t 5p34k"= Leet Speak = Counterstrike nerds

shadowprophet
December 23rd, 2005, 05:55
finely, after much strife, im back on cable modem,
yeah , i would have never admited to it, buti was on 56k for a long time,

too long:mad:

Gawd its like you dont even have thenet when you on 56k.
anyway. im never going back.
screw 56k . thats what I hate,

beetroot bertie
January 3rd, 2006, 17:58
Those that drop offline when losing on Mario Kart DS. I shake my fist at you in a mildly irritated way.

I just think it's rude. When I go on I rarely do that well but I'll always see through the 4 races until the end. What's the point? It's only 4 bloody races. Bar Stewards.

shadowprophet
January 10th, 2006, 06:06
:( Brother im not talking smack about your ol lady . I honestly dont mean to offend obelisk
But seriously,. thats not how a wife is supposed to treat a husband.
Kick that ho to the curb brother

You deserve better then that :(

I used to be the guy that was on the couch with sombody elses old lady.
I lost a really good friend over a trife ho like that.
Ive see how cruel some people can be .
At a party once, I saw a wife cheat on her husband rigth in front of him while he was crying begging her to please please stop.. she cruely continued :mad:
Im not being sexist and calling all women hoes.
im not like that. I respect women.
But the reality is, a cruel ho is a cruel ho.
I say dump her and then go tag her best friend, and her sister too , bro :D

And oh that whole mentaly handicaped thing. Is an excuse, if she's smart enought to know what sex is .. she's is smart enought to know if she's married she should only be haveing it with her husband.

A ho is a ho, you know you know, and nothing can stop a trife ho you know,
that is you know, unless the ho , get's her ass put out in the cold!!:D

obelisk
January 10th, 2006, 17:32
she got fed with me bitchin' about it... we went to counselor, i got attourney, any time anything funny happens, or she starts a fight... ring ring to the lawyer, then she's like... why is it every time we fight, you have to call the lawyer... i'm like, 'cause.