PDA

View Full Version : Irregular Hunter X

wraggster
December 16th, 2005, 16:28
New Commercial PSP Game released, heres the info:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-irregu-hunterx-jap.jpg

A remake of the 1997 Super Nintendo game. Mega Man: Irregular Hunter X builds upon the Mega Man engine, with newly rendered 3D models and visually enhanced environments. In addition, players can expect a new soundtrack and new sound effects as well. The game also sports new cutscenes that will precede every boss battle, and an all-new, unlockable movie that details the Mega Man X universe. As with previous Mega Man titles, a stage select system lets players tackle levels in any order and replay them limitless times. By defeating bosses, X acquires weapons which can be used to unlock new paths through other stages. Armor parts are also hidden throughout the game and provide players with abilities that can be used to access additional areas and items. With combinations of jumps, dodges, wall jumps and a high speed dash ability, the action reaches the frantic heights which the X series has become known for.

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/psp-irregu-hunterx-jap2.jpg

More information and screenshots etc here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=7860&lsaid=219793

Cap'n 1time
December 16th, 2005, 17:28
just a little correction. It is a remake of the *1993* SNES game. I used to play that game religiously. :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/data/588479.html

Zaibach333
December 17th, 2005, 06:16
I would have to admit I even play it now, on the snes emulator *with sound off for decent performance*

this is a sure buy, english or not... though I hope they release it in english

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2005, 15:02
I would have to admit I even play it now, on the snes emulator *with sound off for decent performance*

this is a sure buy, english or not... though I hope they release it in english

this is capcom... they almost always give us english people what we want :)

Zaibach333
December 17th, 2005, 15:15
well.... rockman dash doesnt have an english port ::frown::

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2005, 15:28
well.... rockman dash doesnt have an english port ::frown::
true.

YourStillWithMe
December 17th, 2005, 22:07
Megaman=Ridiculous now :D

I'm so sick of Megamans being made. There really really stupid now.

GOOD Megaman Releases-
NES-Megaman
NES-Megaman 2
NES-Megaman 3
NES-Megaman 4
NES-Megaman 5
NES-Megaman 6
SNES-Megaman X
SNES-Megaman X2

The Anniversary, Megaman X3-7, the one on playstation, Rockman Dash on the psp, all of it. . .its getting beyond stupid now.

I only listed Megaman 3-6 (even though they werent that great) because there on Nintendo and Nintendo rules!
Snes ones I listed because I used to play those as a kid with my bro all the time and they bring back great memories :)

Capcom stop making dumb games and develop some GOOD ideas. The Devil May Crys are also getting out of hand. . .

Cakebox
December 18th, 2005, 04:33
I was a huge fan of Megaman X2 for SNES. That's where it first began. Somehow I missed X and then I missed X3, but played X4. Since then it was Megaman Legends and not so much more after that 3D game .. didn't like the 3D game :O

Cap'n 1time
December 18th, 2005, 04:42
This is a remake of MMX 1... so if you dont like X3-8... then you technically like this one..
And it is your opinion that the megaman games are getting dumb BUT IT IS NOT MINE! Apparently most people agree because they keep making the games.

As for the aniversary edition... its megaman 1-8 (both nes and PSX) but even though these games are on the list you hate the anniversary? quit contradicting yourself.

TO RECAP: Irregular Hunter = X1... and though you stated before that you like X1... you hate irregular hunter.
Anniversary = 1-8... and though you stated before that you liked 1-6... you hate the Anniversary...

YOUR SPEAKING CRAZY TALK!

Cross
December 18th, 2005, 05:58
I was waiting for MM Legends to make it to PSP in English, still not there.

Now we have MMX on PSP but again no english....

I will still watch the scene and wait to break out a PSP again.

Zaibach333
December 18th, 2005, 17:23
ugh... YourSillWithMe speaks a stereotype hear too often. sure, the fact is - not all of em are great.

I'm probably the reverse of most people. I could care less about the megaman series, I wasnt into it.

I was only into the megaman X series (and only up to 4). I did like Rockman and Forte though... and I absolutly loved legends -0 it was completely different than the other megaman games.

I wont disagree with somebody who says the other ones are good because its a bunch of side scrolling megan fun, *what's to disagree with*