PDA

View Full Version : How Would you Change the Xbox 360?

wraggster
December 17th, 2005, 09:06
Well, it’s been almost a solid month since its release, and if you’re lucky enough to have an Xbox 360 yourself, we’d like to pose the question to you: how would you change it?

One version of the console, please!
Next-gen optical drive
Quieter fans
DVI or HDMI output
Built in WiFi and/or Powerline
Extensible codec support (i.e. DivX, XviD, etc.)

For those who’ve got the problem: no mo’ overheating / crashing
Get some on the shelves!

Latioug
December 18th, 2005, 16:56
HEY GUYS! I'm in the USCG over here in NY and I called Best buy near me and got some pretty good info. i asked to talk to the manager and gave a whole speal about me being in the military and how i wanted to get another xbox360 and he told me that "ANOTHER" shipment is coming in on the 22nd of december at all bestbuy stores. i know its for NY but im not sure about anywhere else. so, the shipment was released today and the other will be released on thursday the 22. [email protected]

Sir_Winston
December 19th, 2005, 12:55
Well i just got mine on thursday and im very much ahppy with it

One version of the console, please!

I agree there was no need for the core whatsoever

other things that has piised me off is that it could of easily had built in wireless instead of charging £60 for a shitty adapter

also £80 for a 20GB HD wtf £80 for a 100 gig please

and you cant you your own headsets your forced to buy a 360 one

CMON M$ stop ripping people off

Keyboard and Mouse support for FPS would be nice, as well as a web broswer and Some Movie Codecs

crazy_biker420
December 19th, 2005, 18:05
they need bigger hd for sale and only one system and not melting the disk would be nice.

crazy_biker420
December 19th, 2005, 18:06
oh yeah and some homebrew on that shiot

Cap'n 1time
December 19th, 2005, 21:14
it needs linux. then and ONLY then will I concider buying one.. I think it would make a sexy MYTH TV box.

Raveneye
December 20th, 2005, 20:16
There is linux coming to it, look at the threads before this.