PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
September 19th, 2008, 22:48
Should be a fun weekend, considering this week has been a five-day slice of Hell on Earth, as we alternate bashing our heads against the wall, then drinking ourselves into oblivion to numb the pain. In the in-between, we hope to squeeze in a few minutes of gaming time, actually getting around to that Team Fortress 2 Heavy Update we've been promising ourselves. We were hoping a certain horror game might arrive via the FedEx man today at Kotaku Towers West, but as private delivery company's are wont to do, we plan on being left high and dry. At least there's wild consumerism in the face of increasing economic troubles to keep us occupied!

Anyway, hope everyone's enjoying their schadenfreude! What are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5052440/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

kcajblue
September 20th, 2008, 02:47
schadenfreude. lol.
i only know that word from some phoenix wright video on youtube.

im still trying to beat the last battle for gh III.

then im going to finish playing okami and zone of the enders.

jrsmaster411
September 20th, 2008, 03:59
woot zone of the enders I just bought that game again, if I remember correctly it's only about 3 hours long but a classic under rated game, I'm also gonna play some fatal frame, and maybe finally get around to beating xenosaga (episode 1)

mike_jmg
September 20th, 2008, 04:22
I don't really know what to play cause this week felt like an extended part of last weekend

Well, all this because it was September 15, celebration of Mexico's Independence and on 16th everyone had a day off, with all the celebration and stuff my week started on wednesday, now it is weekend again, it feels weird.

Most likely I'll be playing ICO, now I'm after the windmill and don't have any Idea of what to do. Along with that some Tekken DR (my old saves wont work on my slim), maybe a little more Force Unleashed (since for some strange reason arrived here at the programed release date)

I think that's all, Although It will be good to finish Zone of the Enders the second runner now that you've reminded me of it

silverstein101
September 20th, 2008, 06:16
jak 3

lol

Veskgar
September 20th, 2008, 06:47
Star Wars - The Force Unleashed for PS3

SingStar PS3

Guitar Hero III - Legend of Rock PS3

WipEout Pulse - PSP

Kaeruyaki
September 20th, 2008, 07:34
Maybe a little:
Command and Conquer 3
Rockband
Strongbad Episode II

goshogun1
September 20th, 2008, 07:37
For some reason I have re-activated my character in FF XI, and am diving back in. I swore never to play again 4 months ago, but here we go again!

videogame
September 20th, 2008, 10:20
I will play with Wii,,It's so interesting and like doing the real sports..

kcajblue
September 20th, 2008, 11:26
woot zone of the enders I just bought that game again, if I remember correctly it's only about 3 hours long but a classic under rated game, I'm also gonna play some fatal frame, and maybe finally get around to beating xenosaga (episode 1)yeah.
i remember beating zoe a long time ago.
me and my brother saw it at gamestop for like 5 bucks so we had to get it.

Mc_Logical
September 20th, 2008, 11:35
I need a new game! lol but as the brit saying goes, im skint, bills etc

Sketchy
September 20th, 2008, 15:58
Star Wars TFU 360 :D

Also I need to continue with C&C 3 Kanes Wrath

I need to get ZoE never played it but my friends recommed it, should b able to get it for pennies now too:)