PDA

View Full Version : Quake 2 for PSP Updates

wraggster
December 18th, 2005, 17:42
McZonk of Team Emergency Exit (http://www.teamemergencyexit.com/) has posted some great news concerning his port of Quake 2 to the PSP:

"While finishing Quake 2 for the PSP I added screenshot code now. I can made better screenshots now, but they always look a little bit faked I think :D So I still will make some real photographs to show that the system is running on a PSP. I got a much better cam now. The the photos won't look so bad anymore.

I know everybody want to see level rendering, but there is no full rendering of the level at the moment. I will finish as fast as I can. I have loaded the full level into the memory. That was an important step.

I still hope to hold my release date. Deadlines are bad."

We wish McZonk the best of Luck with his Quake 2 Port.

xuphorz
December 18th, 2005, 17:48
i hope he gets a December 27th release also!
this game would rock the psp, esp. if they added multiplayer in the future

RedKing14CA
December 19th, 2005, 04:20
Wifi multiplayer? Please?

dark heart
September 10th, 2006, 00:36
wooooooh! heritic 2 here i come, and another good thing about this, we can finally get a proper half-life remake, (unlike that doom one that doesn't follow the story! and also crashes when you kill suet case guy)
this is gonna be great, there are more game creators for quake 2, 1.5, ect, i have one ported to half-life, but if i pull a few strings here and there...