PDA

View Full Version : PSP Application of the Year (You Choose)

wraggster
December 19th, 2005, 02:27
The 3rd in my series of questions is what was the best Application released this year and really i think that belongs to the downgrader from 2.0 to v1.5, the downgrader news gave the biggest surge of the year to this site and forums and yes it nearly killed the site and infact many of the biggest sites like ours were buckling under the pressure.

Am i wrong, what has your vote for App of the year ?

JoshM248
December 19th, 2005, 03:01
FA++ or TedZero Browser

Zaibach333
December 19th, 2005, 03:01
what do you mean it nearly killed the site?

Zaibach333
December 19th, 2005, 03:08
I would have to say yes, the downgrader. I'ved used it many times, and

PDA: the great lua program covering all the practical mobile needs. starting from a small text editing application

FileAssistant: the Graphically enhanced, icon illustrated, file viewer and manipulator that was created quite early on in the scene for how good it is.

and perhaps the wab version changer for those 1.0 user when it mattered way back when.

zackforbing
December 19th, 2005, 03:18
while the downgrader was important, it was quickly eclipsed by fanjita's eboot loader, which pretty much made the downgrader obsolete!

andrewgabriel77
December 19th, 2005, 03:53
2.0 eboot loader...no question

MaxSMoke
December 19th, 2005, 04:43
PSP-Radio, the Coolest App ever!

indstr
December 19th, 2005, 05:15
downgrader

Gameguywld
December 19th, 2005, 06:16
FastLoader and UMDemulator!!!!!!!!! :D :)

jaggededge
December 19th, 2005, 06:26
Downgrader was major but i think the MPH Firmware launcher is rockin right now, I myself dont use it cuz why would i want to wreck a virgin 1.5....also we should make a worst App of the year or something, cuz i was just flipping through my 12.1gb folder of PSP crap.... and yea the thing that stuck out as worst would be the PSafeP Virus Scanner.

Zaibach333
December 19th, 2005, 07:54
wragster isn't going to go for that gameguyduchebag. we all love the emu but we're not supposed to.

..... does anyone else agree that the umdemulator probably got the most downloads and/or the most use over all of the others?

I personally think most use but not most downloads

T-2000
December 19th, 2005, 11:21
what do you mean it nearly killed the site?

because everyone trying to download the files, putting pressure ( bandwith ) on the sites

crooked cross
December 19th, 2005, 12:47
I cant vote for eboot loader because its a pain in the arse to use and it is not even finished yet. It needs a freaking home button or something.

Squares is my favorite game.

Mr.Modem
December 19th, 2005, 13:10
I put my vote for FA++. There are plenty emulators out there wich are absolutely fantastic but in my opinium the guys behind file-assistant have done most for the PSP scene. They answer all your questions and are happy to implement every feature you ask for. And therefor, Fileassistant++ is in my opinium the most useable app for the PSP.

kaoss-b
December 19th, 2005, 15:03
1. Eboot loader
2. Downgrader
3. FA++

I think eboot loader it is great, but yeah, it is a pain sometimes.

kidSN
December 19th, 2005, 17:34
:cool: 1} Downgrader
:confused: 2} well its not exactly a app but... Dance Revolution (i think thats what ts called :p ) is 2 G00d!!!!! :D
:eek: 3} Eboot loader

ExxonValdeez
December 19th, 2005, 23:23
What about Lua Player? That certainly gets my vote because of the ease in which it allows you to start coding for the PSP.

Zaibach333
December 19th, 2005, 23:39
oh yeah, the lua player itself.....

you know I would sit in class and code with the old text editor *now pda* then run it in lua. I found it pretty awesome.

I'm not so sure it's the best, but it's great