PDA

View Full Version : Playing Online...

ebolik
December 19th, 2005, 04:33
Hey,

I recently purchased a NDS/Mario Kart Bundle, and i have been looking into buying the M3 adapter online, i have 2 questions i was wondering if anyone could answer for me. 1. If you are using the adapter do games like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing still work online or does it recognise that you are using emulation? and 2. Does anyone no if http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod= ships to Australia?

Any help would be great :).

Thanks in advanced.

scrabbus
December 19th, 2005, 09:58
well Mario Kart works fine, online and off, Animal Crossing does not, it suffers the worst lag and graphic problems, but I always buy Nintendo games on original anyway, you just cant beat the feeling of owning the original. I have an M3 but i ended up just using it for emulators, I deleted all the roms, for the simple reason, the DS has to succeed and by buying the games at least the people who made them are getting justly rewarded, just remember that when you dl roms you are actually harming the industry. Just look at the state the the psp is in, everyone that I know who bought one uses dl'd roms etc and they never buy the originals (remind you of the ps2 and ps1??) And look at the piss poor way that the sales of soft and hardware are peforming. ANYWAY, just buy the originals!!