PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v0.5 for Liberty City Stories

wraggster
December 20th, 2005, 07:11
Edison Carter (http://www.maxbot.com/gta/) has updated his Trainer for Liberty City Stories.

Supported cheats include: Infinite Health and Armor, Set Wanted Level, Set Time, Set Weather & Spawn Anything.

Whats New:

This version lets you change your CPU speed between 222MHz and 333MHz. You can also see your battery level, voltage and temp. This feature is not available on firmware 2.6. The syscalls are all mixed up on 2.6 and it would be prohibitively difficult to discover the CPU and battery stuff on 2.6. You won't see a difference at 333MHz except when the refresh rate slows down with too many cars on the screen, then it won't slow down as much. Someone should figure out the difference in battery life between 222MHz and 333MHz.

Video Recorder records an animated GIF at 8 frames per second. I'm not sure if this works better at 222MHz or 333MHz. It's a little different on each. The CPU time starvation on 222MHz might be a good thing to keep the game from progressing during the snapshot.

Don't forget to press DOWN+X to stop your video before taking the memory card out!

The GIF file generated is uncompressed. To compress it, load it into anything that can load animated GIFs and then save. Compression reduces the filesize by better than 50%. Always compress the GIF before posting on the web, and limit the length of your recordings to keep the size reasonable!

The Heavy Motorcycle cheat determines the mass of motorcycles when they are first created, like when you open the garage or when you first see one in traffic, so you need to turn it on before opening the garage or finding a motorcycle you want to ride. Once a motorcycle is created, its mass property is set. Other motorcycles on the road will also be heavy, but for peds, their motorcycles burst into flames at the slightest touch of another vehicle. If you don't want this, get yourself a heavy motorcycle then turn the cheat off so new motorcycles will be normal.

With this cheat, you are the heaviest thing in the universe and in every collision, the other vehicle has to do all the moving to get out of the way. If you shove a car into a wall, it has nowhere else to go so it'll squirt up into the air like the Yardie Lobo in my video.

If you don't turn on Your Car Is Indestructible, you get a cool flame effect when you crash into walls.

Download via comments

plungmonies
December 20th, 2005, 07:30
wow there is a hell of a difference at 333mhz. try alternating between the 2 clock speeds whist the menu is onscreen to truly see the difference.
awesome work, truly awesome

tygmcc
December 20th, 2005, 15:08
DUDE...u ROCK!!!!!! could u implement the weapon set cheats in version 0.6? thanks bro, ur a pimp

HeX
December 20th, 2005, 23:48
Ohhhh man this rocks! I jump in excitement every time a new version comes out. Good work.

NeoXCS
December 21st, 2005, 01:51
Yeah, good work! I can't wait to try it out. I get Liberty City Stories soon. :D

paco1984
December 21st, 2005, 06:20
hey this is friggin awesome and the 333mhz speed up does wonders for the collition in multiplayer i dont send semi trucks flying when i hit them with a bike anymore. you friggin rock dude. is there any way that you can make it so we can use the hunter in multiplayer? or even a way to select a car before you start the multiplayer game or something like that. just ideas. anything you come up with is bound to make my day anyways. peace out keep up the good work.