PDA

View Full Version : >post 2.5 hacking updates here<

gotmilk0112
December 21st, 2005, 01:29
^topic^

i reaaaallly wish i had a 2.0 because then i could downgrade and plat ToMe! when they release a 2.5 downgrader / eboot loader im gonna do a front flip FOR REAL (no kidding people)

bill00000
December 21st, 2005, 18:16
If anyone hacks 2.5 at all, I'll bet they put it on the front page instead of burying it in your topic.

bugo
December 21st, 2005, 20:08
yah, billOOOO is right, they will not put this new in here...
(wait for 2006 christmas, maybe, hehe)

gotmilk0112
December 21st, 2005, 20:20
awwww. i DOUBT it will take A WHOLE YEAR to make an eboot loader / downgrader!!! i am guessing about january / febuary 2006 for a dowongrader / eboot loader. :cool:

Samstag
December 21st, 2005, 21:40
^topic^

Today I made no progress on hacking 2.5.

My current completion level is 0%.

I don't have a 2.5 PSP, so I doubt I'll make any progress tomorrow, but I'll be sure to post an update regardless. Thanks for your interest.

gotmilk0112
December 22nd, 2005, 01:03
Today I made no progress on hacking 2.5.

My current completion level is 0%.

I don't have a 2.5 PSP, so I doubt I'll make any progress tomorrow, but I'll be sure to post an update regardless. Thanks for your interest.

um no, thanks for YOUR interest!!! :D :D :D

my current progress is: 1% (see my post " *BING* another idea of how to do homebrew on 2.5 ")

damSony!!!
January 8th, 2006, 10:09
Well iv searched the net but cant find any clear answers ,soooo.....
why can't you just delete the components that make a psp version _ and create (using some kind of editor)components that make it a version _????

Also is there any news on homebrew for version 2.5 +? if not ,are there any developments in that matter???

Thanks

gotmilk0112
January 8th, 2006, 13:56
Well iv searched the net but cant find any clear answers ,soooo.....
why can't you just delete the components that make a psp version _ and create (using some kind of editor)components that make it a version _????

Also is there any news on homebrew for version 2.5 +? if not ,are there any developments in that matter???

Thanks

the only "HomeBrew" on 2.01 + is Adventure maker. its not real homebrew but it lets you make your own point n click games for PSP 2.01 2.50 2.60! if you liked Myst you love this. if you deleted the components on the PSP's flash chip(thats where the firmware is stored) then your psp would be BRICK'D! :D and there is no "Firmware Creator" the "Version" you speak of is called Firmware. :p

gotmilk0112
January 8th, 2006, 14:01
GREAT NEWS PEOPLE!!! Fanjita THE ONE WE KNOW AND LOVE IS WORKING on a 2.50 EBOOT loader! he says he got Nem's Hello World running as an EBOOT! also he said its at "0.2" stage compared to the 2.0 EBOOT Loader but its not ready 4 release yet. :(

GJ FANJITA!!! :D :D :D :D

Fanjita = T3H H4xX0R$!! :cool:

Jdemon
January 8th, 2006, 14:04
Keep checking www.fanjita.org and keep your eye on "Work In Progress". Fanjita has made some amazing accomplishments with the 2.0 and is trying to get the 2.5 to launch homebrew also.