PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganize 3.3!!!, Coming soon

wraggster
September 23rd, 2008, 19:56
Someone called Heeroo, who to be fair i havent heard of posted this news

At this time i worked on DSOrganize 3.3 : Heeroo Edition.
But i need help from you.
!Please post all bugs you knew from the DSOrganize 3.2 Version.
What will be changed in my Version?
- I will fix some bugs and add background images.(only in the first beta version)
- The Homebrew Database from me will be the standart version! (to all users of my hbdb: I going to update it and add a lot of famos homebrew programms/games, but only programms/games, which have not more than 4MB space in .zip format.
!!!

So it seems we may be getting a new unnofficial version of DS Organize soon. Hopefully Dragonminded will release an official version. More news as we get it.

wraggster
September 23rd, 2008, 19:57
The news is from a site who at this time has been not been linked to because of warez releases.

cas2007
September 23rd, 2008, 20:26
gbatemp dont release warez wtf anyway was talking with heeroo on irc and didnt seem to know what he was getting into so the will never be a 3.3 i think unless dragonminded gets bored on the wiibrew scene
Cas (of #dsorganize on irc.rizon.net)

iofthestorm
September 23rd, 2008, 23:01
Hmm, yeah I don't like the idea of using someone's unofficial DSOrganize build because DSOrganize already has the potential to mess things up (it's corrupted my microSD several times in the past) and with someone who hasn't coded every line of it trying to update it I doubt the quality will be as good. Also lol@gbatemp, uh it's not like DCemu is totally legit either... don't need to act all holier-than-thou just because someone didn't leak the ISO loader on your boards.

wiiroger
September 24th, 2008, 02:00
can u add a better browser for images and videos like form youtube and can add the beup(msn messenger) to boot on ds organize and maybe the original ds brower. to play videos like dpg in moonshell and to keep playing the music even when the nintendo ds is close and a new chat where u can put ur picture icon like on beup.

Akoi Meexx
September 24th, 2008, 02:38
I might... stab... the netspeakers. ¬_¬
Edit: Seriously though, it won't surprise me when someone posts in here asking for an N64 emulator for the DS(read, 'boondoggle') to be included with DSOrganize. :P

gutbub
September 24th, 2008, 05:06
Gonna have to pass this one. Mainly because my microSD card broke, but even if it hadn't, I'd still pass. Don't spit on my cupcake and call it frosting.

trugamer
September 24th, 2008, 15:28
His HBDB might be good, but we can probably get that from 3.2 anyway.

Neenish Tart
September 25th, 2008, 11:46
Well, if this really did happen, I'd be very excited if it were any good - I hate those "fatal error" messages when using the browser and irc.

jaws365
September 25th, 2008, 16:12
Sometimes my files are renamed to MS Dos-like short names if I browse a directories with long filenames.

Jeric
September 25th, 2008, 17:09
Same on the file rename error.

Also I frequently have text files that are either truncated, turn into garbage ascii, or simply dissimilar if I write on them for more than five minutes (at least thats when it starts getting noticeable).

Card used: Datel GnM

crookedmouth
September 25th, 2008, 19:31
I've never had a problem with DSO and my GnM. Perhaps it's because I upgraded the MicroSD to a 1G Sandisk. I also don't use 3.2, I use the one before that.

nav-369
October 19th, 2008, 11:37
there is alot of problems with dsorganize
1.)it freazes every time u load to much images on the ds web browser
2) memory runs out 2 quikly
3) ......................................
well actulay that all i can think of

and also can i help upload apps and stuff to the homebrew datebase.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

jaybud4
October 19th, 2008, 15:22
Well, it can't access slot 2 RAM.
The official DS Browser (which in fact works better) can.
What do you expect to accomplish with the 4MB of RAM onboard the DS? I haven't seen any PC browser (Firefox, IE, Opera, etc) dip below A HUNDRED MB, so getting anything out of the DS even WITH a RAM expansion pack is a pretty difficult task...
So. These problems you mention are all caused by a lack of RAM on the DS, not software fault.
Although adding RAM pak support would probably help...

@people with filiename truncations:
Are you sure they're actually being renamed and not just shortened to fit on the browser list?
I've got files with long names, it truncates them when I go to their folder, but if I go back and view them on the PC afterwards, they're fine...

nav-369
October 26th, 2008, 09:44
Well i was also hopeing you could make a vista theme and not just the icons so it look just like vista for example the vista theme on moonshell.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

HOPE U DO WAT I ASKED 4!:thumbup:

tintilla
October 26th, 2008, 09:51
Can u make the speed faster of downloading and by the internet browser on dsorganize sometimes it get a error

crookedmouth
October 27th, 2008, 01:25
Can u make the speed faster of downloading and by the internet browser on dsorganize sometimes it get a error

Did you read through this post? This probably will never happen, unless dragonminded comes back to it.(which is doubtful) So probably is too positive a word.

Try the newest version of Bunjalloo, in addition to DSO. Bunjalloo also extracts zip files.