PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 Premium Pack Jap ver for £200

wraggster
December 21st, 2005, 23:23
http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/XB360-0026-L.jpg

SuccessHK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click) are selling the Xbox360 Premium Pack Jap ver for £200 or USD 374.00

They have informed me they have plenty in stock for those after Xbox 360 consoles in a hurry:

Product Features of Xbox360 Premium Pack Jap ver.
The Next Generation begins: Always connected, always personalized, and always in high definition.
Fast and Smart: The IBM CPU consists of three 3.2GHz cores.
Hard Drive: A 20GB hard disc is standard.
Graphics: A custom ATI graphics chip drives ultrarealistic HD entertainment
Wireless: Up to four bi-directional wireless controllers mean no more cords

More features:
- Plug and Play: Standard USB ports let you plug in your digital entertainment devices or controllers.
- Movies: Progressive Scan DVD playback is standard with every unit.
- Faces: Personalize your console with changeable faceplats.
- Ring of Light: The circle of lights flashes to indicate status in games and when you are online.
- Memory Units: Plug. Copy. Go. Take your gamertag, your saved games and control content with you.
- This is the Japanese version console. Only suitable to play Japanese/Asian NTSC/J encoded software.
The Xbox 360 is the future of entertainment. With the most stunning games, powerful technology, and intelligent services, Xbox 360 puts you at the center of your entertainment experience.
Connect and express. Collaborate and compete. Play the most compelling games. Watch DVD movies. Enjoy digital music, photos, and videos in an integrated entertainment system.
Xbox 360 also opens the door to incredible new high-definition entertainment. Experience Xbox 360 games in HD. Stream HD television and movies straight from your Windows Media Center Edition PC to your Xbox 360.

Libertine83
December 22nd, 2005, 11:48
Hey man. Do you know if any of the Jap games have an option to play them in English? If so, I'll be buying now!

Cheers

Cap'n 1time
December 22nd, 2005, 15:58
Hey man. Do you know if any of the Jap games have an option to play them in English? If so, I'll be buying now!

Cheers

DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS... but with the previous system if you set the language in the main xbox menu then alot of the games would display in the language you selected... If you have Halo 2 change your language into Italian.. its kind of funny :p

Libertine83
December 22nd, 2005, 16:41
Yeah, don't think I'll be rushing in just yet. I've found a few links where people are saying some games are in English and some aren't. To be honest, I've already got a UK Core system but I really just want the HDD. Buying that system and selling my UK one seems like an option though. If I knew that I could play all my games in English.

Ach well, guess I'll just be patient and get my HDD in a couple of weeks. I'm also desperate for a VGA lead! Don't suppose anyone knows any UK outlets with them in stock?