PDA

View Full Version : Chui - Small Neo4All Beta4 Bug

billd420
December 22nd, 2005, 20:08
First off, I would like to thank you Chui for making this awesome emulator and all you have contributed to the Dreamcast emulation scene. I'm very happy to see the DC is still alive and kicking!

I am using Neo4All Beta4 and have come across a small bug that wasn't present in Beta2 (the previous version i was running). It appears to only be in Samurai Showdown 2. For some reason there is no sound in this game. Sound plays in the GUI when the emulator launches, but as soon as you play the game, the sound goes away. I checked all of the config options and verified they were correct. I figured I would bring this bug to light so it can be squashed. I'm assuming it is a pretty easy fix since it wasn't there 2 versions ago.

Anyhow, keep up the fantastic work. I look forward to see what you'll be releasing in the future!

Cheers,
Big Bill

DARKGATE
December 22nd, 2005, 22:20
Yes i have tell in a post, for beta 3 same problem, also SENGOKU 2 is total mute, in version 2 work alls well =) i use DCHAKKER, with alls versions =D.
No problem for me =P.

GranNaniwa
December 26th, 2005, 17:17
Heh, I came here to post the same exact thing. Samurai Shodown II had sound in Beta 2, but not Betas 3 and 4. I've tried just about every conceivable configuration in Neo4All to get the sound up and running, but to no avail. Hopefully it's an easy fix, as SSII is far and away my fave NeoGeo game.

Anyway, thanks a ton for all of your effort, Chui. I am a HUGE fan of this project, and I really appreciate all of the work you've put in to date. Cheers!

neozeed
January 1st, 2006, 20:17
Sengoku seems to have the same problem.