PDA

View Full Version : Sickest doom wads

Jman0708
December 22nd, 2005, 20:11
Wragster if ur reading can u set me account to unluimed amt of files and storage (mb)

i can give every 1 these wads if he does so chip in and ask him to
---------------------------------------------------------------
doom3
doom2
doom
counterstrike (sin pl)
quake
quake 2
tnt
plutonia
FIXED goldeneye (apocolypse i got doom editor adn removed sprite in lvl 6)
Half life
star wars

-------------
Another thing sin if ur reading U MUST REPLY ME ON MSN
i editod ur cs wad its got the weps from cs EXACT weapons and i added end lvl on lvl 1 added armor helath everythign adn 4 more chars if u pm me ill send u it and wen u edit it just write my name as editor also its AWESOME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uno~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SSaxdude
December 30th, 2005, 01:26
I have the CS .wad but it doesn't work, what does it need to be named as?

MGFox
December 30th, 2005, 13:01
Oh man...when I read 'Sickest doom wads' I was hoping for a gorefest of controversial and disgusting TCs, ah well!

Instead of getting Wraggs to increase your storage (to unlimited?!?) you could just use a free file hosting service like http://rapidshare.de/ and post the download link back here!

Cheers,
Fox

Simpson17
January 2nd, 2006, 03:33
u can also host em at a website like

myfilehut.com

i would really appreciate it if u hosted these as i am looking forward to a doom3 mod as well as tnt and plutonia....

Alfifred
January 2nd, 2006, 11:04
Jman, you can host the files at my Website.
I will give you access to upload the files.
So you don't have to upload the files to servers, where the files get deleted after a few days.
Just give me an PM. ;)

ArneZ
January 3rd, 2006, 14:48
please post the quke 2 wad!!!:P

EtahEvol
January 6th, 2006, 07:25
i would like it if u would host these files

Produkt
January 7th, 2006, 00:57
due to his current tantrum he doesnt like talking to people...

jman420
January 11th, 2006, 18:49
First off! its not legal to re distribute any of the accual "Doom" wads, just because they are still under copyright, and the only one that isnt, comes with the program, (the shareware one)

but lucky for me, i payed for the original WAD's, so i have Utimate DooM, DooM 2, TNT, and Plutonia :p

MGFox
January 11th, 2006, 20:14
First off! its not legal to re distribute any of the accual "Doom" wads, just because they are still under copyright, and the only one that isnt, comes with the program, (the shareware one)

but lucky for me, i payed for the original WAD's, so i have Utimate DooM, DooM 2, TNT, and Plutonia

And second off! I am beginning to think this was just an attempt to try and get "unlimited" storage space! He has now been offered four different methods to supply those files and he still hasn't! :confused:

Plus Thirdy! This forum does not tollerate the illegal distribution of copyrighted and commercial materials, if he did supply those files and they turned out to be the original IWads, they would be removed in an instant!

And Finally! I own all the original software as well, on cute little, possibly corrupted now, floppy disks! :p

Cheers,
Fox