PDA

View Full Version : Duckhunt v0.02a

wraggster
December 22nd, 2005, 21:08
Drakonite (http://makeshift.halifrag.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=17) has updated his Duckhunt game! for the PS2, heres the new info:

With 130 downloads in about 2 and a half days, I suppose there are at least a couple people out there that want to play duckhunt, though I haven't heard many comments back from people who have tried it.

I've just uploaded an update to duckhunt. I didn't work on it as much as I was planning to this week, however since the christmas season is upon us and I doubt I"ll have time to get any noticable changes done over the weekend I decided to go ahead and post the few changes that have been made.

One of the major changes is in the ducks' behavior. Instead of the set path I had hacked together to get the first preview release done, they are now flying eradically around the screen and are much harder to hit!

I was well aware that it was rather strict on how close you had to be to score a hit. I've loosed up the strictness a little bit so it's now about the same as the original duckhunt.

Another noticable change is the inclusion of a shot indicator -- when you fire and miss there is a small animation showing where you had shot at. I had a couple requests for this and I was wondering it myself, but the original didn't have it and I'm not sure if I like it... so I'd like to hear feedback.

Plenty of other changes though I doubt any of them will be noticable.

Enjoy

Download via comments: