PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v0.5b for LCS

wraggster
December 23rd, 2005, 17:00
Edison Carter (http://www.maxbot.com/gta/) has updated his Trainer for the PSP Game "GTA Liberty City Stories".

Supported cheats include Infinite Health and Armor, Set Wanted Level, Set Time, Set Weather & Spawn Anything.

Whats New v0.5b:

Added "Really High" to teleport list for Dodo gliding

Download via comments:

HeX
December 23rd, 2005, 21:59
I wonder can somone get the source for this and change it so it works on muliplayer? If somone did do that it could mean the end of fair multiplayer on PSP! I would protect this source if I were you. I know you already gave it out to some people, lets just hope it it doesint leak all over the internet!

TrumpetNemo
December 23rd, 2005, 22:25
That's what I was thinkin' too. It would be cool to have the source to play around with, but then multiplayer wouldn't be multiplayer anymore.

paco1984
December 23rd, 2005, 23:09
i disagree. i think if you could make it so you could use the hunter in multiplayer or if all the players could start out with all the weapons those would be some interesting matches. but some of the codes do work in multiplayer. like the dont fall off bike and the best is the 333mhz speed up. just unload the trainer before you start a game and its all still on. one thing i want to know is. do you think there will be a way for us to use custom character models in lcs? like with homebrew or thru later cheat devices... just an idea.

HeX
December 24th, 2005, 00:43
Yea it would be cool if this could be used to enhance multiplayer games or even let people mod the game like you can in the computer versions.