PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap, Girls Play Video Games (Durr)

wraggster
September 25th, 2008, 21:06
BREAKING NEWS. If you are not sitting down, grab a seat. And if you are already sitting, you might want to stand up. A new US report shows that girls between 9 and 12 years old are becoming more interested in video games, while girls aged 13 and 14 years old are also listening music on *gasp* portable digital music players and using cell phones for talking/texting. But isn't that true of boys of that age as well? Pretty sure neither trend is unique of females...

http://kotaku.com/5054539/holy-crap-girls-play-video-games-durr

newb_fo_life
September 25th, 2008, 21:22
There are no girls on the internetz,seeesh *Looks over to sister playing Counter strike*

devdj
September 25th, 2008, 22:45
we will probably be seeing alot more lesbians in the world now which is cool

gutbub
September 26th, 2008, 04:19
Was there supposed to be something informative in there? Wow, so what if girls like games, so do boys. So what if girls like phones and ipods. Last time I checked, the majority of electronics aren't gender specific.

p1220drs
September 26th, 2008, 04:36
I think that the majority of gaming is done by males but not always. My wife and I are both 27, she kicks major butt at Jericho and MFS Most Wanted (her favs).

shes a gamer, bigtime, but only on PC. On her PSP she plays Zelda 1 a lot...

geise69
September 26th, 2008, 13:40
My wife loves playing Soul Calibur 4, Doa series, and Rumble Roses XX. Now that is something that will make everyone stand up if they were sitting down. She loves them, even with all the bounciness and next to no clothes. It's hilarious watching her play, because she's good and she's also usually talking smack to the other opponent. Quite hilarious.

jrsmaster411
September 26th, 2008, 16:56
omg I just fell out of my chair

theotherfreakyguy
September 28th, 2008, 01:57
wow great sarcastically presented news